• Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

jeebowhite

New Speed Camera's Coming To Town

You would need a radar blocker at best (not entirely legal :p) to get that sort of effect, or, power up your car as a mahoosive Electromagnet so you get a mahoosive electromagnetic field as you drive past them to stuff the radar return.

As well as that, when you turn the magnet on, you can attract cars from all directions, and you could box yourself in, so if you do go flying past them at 120 mph on a 60 road, then you have cars at every angle preventing the police seeing your number plate (theres nothing in the Road Traffic Act to say that if someone is tailgating you and the police cant see your number plate that it is punishable :p) then when you get past, just turn the magnet off, and let everyone get on their merry way! :D

It would be like having a load of bodybuards around your car, one front, back, left and right! :D

I've been saying for years id rather have speed cameras on side of roads etc than speed bumps, motor ways I usually just cruise at 60-65 unless limit has changed so im not worried lol

very interresting, here in SA specifically in my area we have these green boxes with cameras inside them, the traffic dept. can move them when ever they feel like it, so you never know were they could be hiding them and the green coloured boxes looks exactly the same as our local Phone company Telkom's green boxes, so you think that its just a land line box when in fact its a speed camera, I have spoken to a traffic cop at our local municipality and he confirmed that they purchased 6 of these boxes just in our town.

I found this artical about the so called "Green Mamba camera's"

http://www.knysnacrimewatch.co.za/green-mamba-speed-cameras-are-illegal/

Interesting tactics employed over there! we have speed camera vans, where the police will have camera's pointing out the side and the back of the camera to snap some pictures. They move them around, but my local council are quite happy to offer the details of exactly where these camera's will be and when!

Interesting tactics employed over there! we have speed camera vans, where the police will have camera's pointing out the side and the back of the camera to snap some pictures. They move them around, but my local council are quite happy to offer the details of exactly where these camera's will be and when!

How do you find out?

I'd love to know if my council do the same. Lol.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

We have a page on the councils site:

http://www.kmscp.org/safety-cameras/where-are-the-cameras.aspx

unfortunately I cant seem to find the link that says "today the camera will be here, tomorrow, there" as they used to do. Perhaps its changed since I last looked!