Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water In Foglamp

InKontrol

Evening all,

I have noticed a fair bit of water in my driver side fog lamp, and was wondering if it's possible to remove the bulb for the fog lamp and drain it, or have to go out and buy a new fog lamp unit?

your best bet is to remove the full fog light, start by disconnecting the light bulb and wire (remove them altogether) then you can push forward the lamp and remove it from the bumper and work on it with more precision. You should be able to drain it and you may need to just replace a seal instead of buying a replacement unit.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know they did seal kits for fog lamps, because I thought you'd have to buy the entire lamp?

You know how manufacturers are with repairs kits and stuff... "hell no!, they should replace the entire part even if they only need a small 5 pence seal, we cannot allow this to happen!"

haha, you might not get a seal set as such, but if you find the rubber seal around the bulb holder you might be able to just replace that?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club