Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Black & Red Edition

mrsjmsimpson

Just wondered if anyone else out there has ordered one of these and if so when you expect to take delivery?

I was looking at one before I went for an ST, pretty sure the salesmen said 3-4 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 2 months later...

I just placed an order for a Fiesta Zetec Black edition today. I was told delivery would be Mid to end of January.

I have an order number from Ford so will be checking on how to track progress on it.

You'll have to get updates via the dealers vista system. An order number won't do anything, you need a build date.

Nice choice of car.

Thank you.

I will keep an eye on it. All I have so far is a X1234 type order number from the dealer. I will keep on top of it and chase them for a build date.

Usually I find a car in stock and then get it from whatever dealer, I could not get the right price at a dealer who was able to give me the best PCH deal.

Any ideas on how long I will have to wait to get a build date?

Have they found you one from stock or is it a new factory order?

Build dates can take a couple of weeks to a couple of months, if they are saying delivery is mid to end of January then it sounds like it will be an early to mid December build. That allowing for Xmas as it's usually 3-4 weeks from factory to delivery.

Have you just gone for the base model or added any of the optional extras?

It's the extras that have delayed mine. Still haven't taken delivery yet, but hoping to in the next few weeks.

My order status is now showing that my car is in Flushing waiting for transport to the UK. ETA week ending 6th Dec to me.

Looking forward to as it's been a long time coming :D

Got a build date emailed to me today by the Dealer

12th of December. So hopefully mid January Delivery as its a stock standard with no extras.

I ordered mine at the end of September, with a few options.. Still no idea when it will arrive, hopefully before Xmas??

• 2 weeks later...

Picked mine up yesterday. Cracking car, drives lovely.

A few queries with what the dealership told me it had that it doesn't, but drives well and looks good so that's the main thing :-D

Picked mine up yesterday. Cracking car, drives lovely.

A few queries with what the dealership told me it had that it doesn't, but drives well and looks good so that's the main thing :-D

What did the dealers promise you? I ended up getting one ordered elsewhere, but the dealer I spoke to told me that I'd get Scuff Plates and Windows Tints as standard, but it turns out the tints definitely aren't and only a few people are ending up with the scuff plates.

I got window tints but didn't get the scuff plates

Told that it would have the ambient lighting and it doesn't, only the illuminated cup holders.

A little misunderstanding around what the dab stereo would be, but I think that was caused by all the interior pictures showing a Sony stereo rather than the standard Ford one.

I've managed to get the scuff plates for free as when I went to pick up the car there was a huge scratch in the paintwork that they hadn't seen and I had to go back later to give them time to fix it.

Ordered my red edition on the 11th October, build date is the 27th November and should apparently be with the dealer at the latest mid December!

I'm looking to put led's in the car...........I've already ordered 2 blue 501's for the foot wells, but wondered how many lights are in the boot, is it just one?

Cheers

I think that there's just the 1 light in the boot on the right hand side.

Ordered my red edition on the 11th October, build date is the 27th November and should apparently be with the dealer at the latest mid December!

I'm looking to put led's in the car...........I've already ordered 2 blue 501's for the foot wells, but wondered how many lights are in the boot, is it just one?

Cheers

blue bulbs when your driving g a red edition?

blue bulbs when your driving g a red edition?

The blue should match with the dials/display etc. don't want to go overboard with the red as it does come with ambient lighting.

The only ambient lighting is the cup holders.

The only ambient lighting is the cup holders.

Should still be a nice contrast though, the blue is only for the footwells and I've ordered xenon white leds for the boot and interior lights.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club