Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A stab in the dark...

KatePocket

So...as a stab in the dark last week i thought i'd write to ford and tell them about all my problems with my car in the hope they might offer me something. I got a letter back today asking me to phone them at my earliest convinience to discuss my concerns.

Is that a result?! I don't wanna get my hopes up...but do you think they might offer me anything?

So...as a stab in the dark last week i thought i'd write to ford and tell them about all my problems with my car in the hope they might offer me something. I got a letter back today asking me to phone them at my earliest convinience to discuss my concerns.

Is that a result?! I don't wanna get my hopes up...but do you think they might offer me anything?

Go Team Kate! LOL

Go Team Kate! LOL

I figure i may as well ask for the most i can...then if we have to compromise ill get more!!!

I would have thought they would offer you free servicing for life, free upgrade to the top of the range Ford of your choice, free petrol and insurance.

If not you might get a key ring and a bumper sticker :D

They probably just wanna chat about it all and not actually give you anything so don't get your hopes up about this

They probably just wanna chat about it all and not actually give you anything so don't get your hopes up about this

I'd be pleased if they'd take a look at it free of charge....if i can get a proper diagnosis then i can get it done somewhere where it won't cost me an arm or a leg.

Let us know what happens. Though asking you to ring you to discuss your concerns does sound quite positive to me.

Let us know what happens. Though asking you to ring you to discuss your concerns does sound quite positive to me.

I was expecting a letter telling me to take it to my local ford dealer in future...basically saying f**k off, so i suppose this is better than that!

I'll be ringing up tomorrow on my lunch so i will report back afterwards!

no such look (booo!) she said they won't do anything because it's out of warrenty....could they not have written that in the letter....!!

no such look (booo!) she said they won't do anything because it's out of warrenty....could they not have written that in the letter....!!

Don't worry Kate--now you know that a letter telling you to ring to discuss your concerns is really a euphanism for "it's out of warranty and we don't give a **** but we not going to put that in writing". :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club