Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Focus

BeccaaCat

So the time has come that the OH has decided I need to move on from my car -_-

The plan is to keep it so he can use it as a track car, he will sell his car and get a mustang and he wants me (seeing a pattern here??) to have the new focus diesel as a family car.

Now I really don't want a focus but I can see his logic. I'm doing roughly 30,000 miles a year and basically destroying my car so I need something else lol.

Basically wanted to know if anyone has the focus diesel and what they think of it?

My OH currently has the focus ST but as he's so eager to get rid of it and not pass it on to be I'm a bit sceptical!

The face lift out next year lol :lol: The closest is obviously the most recent model, think it's a 2L diesel?

My facelift has been shipped and should be here soon :D

I have the 163PS 2.0 Diesel and it does pull like a train although has to be worked a bit. I imagine the 150PS on the new model will be pretty similar.

Bit grunty though and economy isn't amazing, I get about 45 MPG, lol.

It will depend what sort of journeys you are doing though, I have got 54 MPG driving carefully on a long run.

45mpg is better than what I'm getting now lol!

I drive from reading - slough and back every day during the week. Most days I take the motorway but sometimes take back roads when traffic is bad. Also do a lot of running around picking littlun up etc. What I don't like about my OH's is everything is just so big and clunky :/

The steering is heavy, the clutch is heavy, the gearbox is clunky :lol: try as I might I just can't get used to it! :|

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club