Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heater Surround/gear Stick Surround.

jace1969

I have you silver surround and was looking at the gloss black one off the facelift.

Is it just clip the silver one off and put the others on and will they fit being off facelift.

If so whats the part numbers of the parts.

Thanks

It's not a straight swap, you need to also replace the centre console, stumpy bloke did this and posted pics for you in another thread.

The gloss black part is about £63 fini 1828983.

There are gloss ones available for the pre facelift, they were standard in the "metal" edition, along with the door pulls and circular vents.

It's not a straight swap, you need to also replace the centre console, stumpy bloke did this and posted pics for you in another thread.

The gloss black part is about £63 fini 1828983.

There are gloss ones available for the pre facelift, they were standard in the "metal" edition, along with the door pulls and circular vents.

Never knew that,so i need the ones for the ''metal'' model,so ford would know this and all the part numbers for this model.

Stumpy is who i have been talking to but he can't remember what you need.

Just need some pics of the dash,if there is any on here with this edition.

I want the

1.......surround for the climate controls with the little square part as well.

2.......the gear stick surround is a bonus if it will fit

Its just to match it up,gear stick surround i would like but not ripping the car appart just to fit that bit.

Google images of " fiesta metal interior" if you like them find the reg plate of a "metal" then use that at a ford dealer.

Google images of " fiesta metal interior" if you like them find the reg plate of a "metal" then use that at a ford dealer.

I did google it but there are some but not good pics showing you close up pics.

Been on eBay and looked at 4 of the ''metal'' spec cars and got there reg,2012 one's pre-facelift.

So the end of the day anything off the ''METAL'' spec interior will fit mine,just clip off and on job.

Yes.

Thanks a lot mark,great help... :)

Ford next for prices.

Having a few problems with this heater surround and the plastic bit above.

part number for heater surround ( BA61-18D422-BA3UA) off a reg from eBay of a fiesta 'metal'.

Cant get the part number of the little plastic square that fits under the radio.

These heater surrounds seem the same part number,pre-facelift to facelift.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221567604061?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

So would this fit above and still no square with it,not the same part number.

That looks like the right one for your car.

Have you been to a ford dealer for the fini numbers? They should easily be able to find the fini numbers for you for a car that only 3-4 years old.

You could unclip your part and take that in and say you want this in black, they should be able to find it from the part number on the back.

Thats the part number off the 'metal' spec car what i gave the person and they took it off that.

So that one on eBay looks the right one would you say,ford is £59.11 with the vat.

Need the square part above it but if that eBay one will fit it looks ok.

What a pain to try and get off.

I think that's the version they used before the absolute latest version, like the one I use, which is more square: it doesn't have the protruding parts for the controls.

EDIT: I wouldn't worry too much about the square piece for now, unless you want to match colour. as they are completely interchangeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

But thats for a facelift fiesta so he would need the centre console and any brackets that you bought when you did the conversion, wouldn't he?

There is a facelift centre console on eBay for £150.

Yup indeed but I thought that's what he wanted to do, ie the same as me? Perhaps I got it wrong.

No it wasn't/isn't, you're right. I gave him the rough prices of all the parts so at least he'll have an idea of costs.

I was going to do just the heater surround as like yours would cost me a lot.

I have one above in the link i put on here to make sure its not the facelift one and it would fit as i don't know if im right

but the one with no climate has a smaller hole in the middle,this looks the right one,just clip out and in.

Can i just but the switches from ford,the 3 in a line and remove the card holder thing.

Hole is the same size (as far as I'm aware). You can buy a switch from Ford, but not one with all three active, at least one will be blanked. For example, you can buy one with just the ESP switch, and then 2 blanks.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Been up ford,they can order it £59.11 but can't tell me the color and pay up front and no return

Stuff that,looked at there computer and could order the small part the same but don't know color

again.

Looks like sticking to the silver,the one on eBay says a few marks on the listing and got no reply saying where they are.

Been trying for an hour to get this dam square part off,ain't they a tight fit,gave it up.

Been trying for an hour to get this dam square part off,ain't they a tight fit,gave it up.

These might help

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club