Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

10 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

I don't like getting out of work at 18:59 when my shift finished at 18:30!!  I could have blind transferred the customer to another department or hung up, but as the diligent worker I am I handled the call which escalated to a perfectly reasonable complaint.  Will I get any appreciation for it?  Hell no!!

You Rock Jamie 🙌👍

I don't like asking a simple question on Facebook that turns into a free for all slanging match resulting in me getting accused of being unprofessional! Some right keyboard warriors about, beware of the smiling assassin is all I can take from this one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I don't like developing an unexpected "aura" only moments after returning with Pipper from her morning stroll, which turned into a full migraine within 20 minutes;  despite taking a couple of pre-emptive Nurofen, to stop it developing any further.:sad:

Most of today has been largely wasted, lying on the duvet with blinds down, a throbbing left hand sided headache. Pipper periodically joined me, fortunately without her squeaky toys.

It's only starting  to abate now:mellow:

29 minutes ago, GMX said:

I don't like developing an unexpected "aura" only moments after returning with Pipper from her morning stroll, which turned into a full migraine within 20 minutes;  despite taking a couple of pre-emptive Nurofen, to stop it developing any further.:sad:

Most of today has been largely wasted, lying on the duvet with blinds down, a throbbing left hand sided headache. Pipper periodically joined me, fortunately without her squeaky toys.

Hope it stops for you now mate,

Maybe just a bad flu coming upon you; I say that because our eldest daughter came home from school early today with a headache and sore tummy, 

she's now in the living room with blinds closed in the dark, just given some Nurofen for kids, she's never been like this in the 9 years of her life says she's freezing but the room is 25 degree's 

12 hours ago, Lenny said:

You Rock Jamie 🙌👍

I know I do Lenny...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GMX said:

It has been over a year since I've had a migraine of that intensity, and would live quite happily if I never had another one again!  They are truly hellish.

• Like 1

I don't like loosing two fish in 48hrs due to a poor filter design :(

I also don't like the fact that it would have only been one fish if I'd been shipped the correct filter I'd ordered to replace it the first time!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

I don't like loosing two fish in 48hrs due to a poor filter design :(

I also don't like the fact that it would have only been one fish if I'd been shipped the correct filter I'd ordered to replace it the first time!

Pond or aquarium?

33 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Pond or aquarium?

Aquarium.

I don't like realising Marlboro have dropped the nicotine level of their Reds by 0.1mg!!

WP_20170308_18_32_35_Pro.jpg

Bottom pack was bought late last year, and the top a few weeks ago.  I hadn't noticed it until tonight, but did think they had less of a "hit" compared to the last time I bought them. 

Any non/anti-smokers won't care and will probably be smiling at my displeasure, but other smokers will relate I'm sure!  There was a time when most full-strength cigarettes in the UK had more than 1mg nicotine, and now you are lucky if you get more than 0.5!!

I suppose I should be grateful that I haven't ended up with one of those disgusting "plain packs" yet, which is completely false advertising because they are not "plain" at all, they are covered in images and written warnings. 

• Like 2

I don't like seeing the state of the Focus after my mother has driven it on her Betterware rounds...  Apparently some of her customers live up dirt tracks...  Really?  You can't tell!!

WP_20170309_13_29_34_Pro.jpgWP_20170309_13_29_39_Pro.jpg

Not really a I do not like but the focus is going to be replaced with an IS250 as it is a bargain and with my recent commute to work need something more relaxing. If anyone wants dips please do PM me

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

now that going to need a clean:smile:

9 minutes ago, dezwez said:

now that going to need a clean:smile:

You're not kidding!  I should do it this afternoon because I'm off work, but the reality of it is that it'll probably stay like that until Sunday...

3 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

You're not kidding!  I should do it this afternoon because I'm off work, but the reality of it is that it'll probably stay like that until Sunday...

then it will probably rain :smile:

5 minutes ago, dezwez said:

then it will probably rain :smile:

That's what I'm hoping!! :laugh:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ken.K said:

Not really a I do not like but the focus is going to be replaced with an IS250 as it is a bargain and with my recent commute to work need something more relaxing. If anyone wants dips please do PM me

Noooooooo :sad::sad::sad:

Anyway I'm biased so ignore me. How many miles is your work commute? Good luck with the new IS250 though!

And also, what is a "dips"? :laugh:

As in if anyone wants it before the public. 50miles each way. In slow moving traffic sometimes and cos I live relatively central in London traffic lights are not my friend.

Am likely to be back in a model soon though this is just a short term good deal thingy.

*dibs [emoji4]

*dibs [emoji4]

Yeah

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ken.K said:

As in if anyone wants it before the public. 50miles each way. In slow moving traffic sometimes and cos I live relatively central in London traffic lights are not my friend.

Am likely to be back in a model soon though this is just a short term good deal thingy.

Not sure I'd have much use for an (almost) identical car to mine lol.

How many miles has it done? I'd be interested to see what you get for it, considering that I miiiight sell mine soon-ish.

Not sure I'd have much use for an (almost) identical car to mine lol.
How many miles has it done? I'd be interested to see what you get for it, considering that I miiiight sell mine soon-ish.

81k miles mainly motorway, faultless in everywhere and big standard no mods. I put it up for 3500 as this is what I see them going for but i will accept 3200.

3 minutes ago, Ken.K said:

81k miles mainly motorway, faultless in everywhere and big standard no mods. I put it up for 3500 as this is what I see them going for but i will accept 3200.

Wow, I've hardly driven mine in comparison - I've only done 34k miles in mine.

Has the timing belt been done on yours? How many years have you had it?

Wow, I've hardly driven mine in comparison - I've only done 34k miles in mine.
Has the timing belt been done on yours? How many years have you had it?

Timing belt not done I was going to do it next month but now am selling will leave it be. Not years mate months. I got it about June last year.

• Like 1

I don't like receiving my phone back from LG, only to find a note in it saying something along the lines of "repair declined due to customer-induced water damage".

Water damage my *****, this phone was NOT damaged due to water, and is affected by a well known design flaw (Google "LG G4 Bootloop Issue") that caused it to cease working!! :furious:

Absolutely despicable customer service, when will these moronic companies realize that if customers are treated like dirt, they won't buy phones, or expensive TVs or anything from them for that matter in the future!!

The battle begins.

(Sorry lads, had to get that off my chest)

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club