Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

I don't like my dealer fitting a non-matching headlamp (driver's side), despite promising that it would exactly match the black unit on the other side - muppets!!

20170823_135658_HDR.thumb.jpg.3522913ee8dd6101ade7f1e871b52268.jpg

I don't like my dealer fitting a non-matching headlamp (driver's side), despite promising that it would exactly match the black unit on the other side - muppets!!

20170823_135658_HDR.thumb.jpg.3522913ee8dd6101ade7f1e871b52268.jpg
That looks like a do-over to me!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Damien said:

Posting my new car up on here and it's vanished 😥

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/90223-anything-not-general-chat-will-be-deleted/

In your case it's not actually been deleted only hidden. I'm sure if you ask nicely and tell us what forum you'd like it in, we can put it back. :)

• Like 1

Can you please put it in the correct forum lol n why hidden 

And sorry if in wrong place n yeh I seen the warning post ages ago and fully understand, just thought general chat was right place so people can chat about it SORRY. Please may I have my car back 

29 minutes ago, Damien said:

And sorry if in wrong place n yeh I seen the warning post ages ago and fully understand, just thought general chat was right place so people can chat about it SORRY. Please may I have my car back 

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/95395-my-new-baby-😜😜😜👌👌👌/

• Like 2

I don't like insomnia.

• Like 1

I don't like insomnia.

Ah, welcome to my world. Having the tv on and iPad in my hand doesn't help but even without them I'd still be awake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Being on forums really doesn't help. If I don't get at least 29 hours of sleep a day I'm a zombie next morning. 

Perhaps I was a cat in a previous life? Wonder what I did wrong to get this one =)

• Like 1

Haha, I know that feeling well. I'll still be up for 6/7am though, I'm already planning tomorrow's nap!

• Like 1

Well i think I'll have to leave you to see the sunrise alone or I'll be a teeny bit grumpy tomorrow.

Night =)

• Like 2

Good luck!

• Like 1

I often lay awake at night worrying about insomnia. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I do that hateful game of 'how much sleep will I get if I go to sleep right now?'

At the same time my wife plays that hateful game of 'let's see how loud I can snore'...

• Like 4

I find it difficult to focus on any one thing so often find my mind wandering and going off on a tangent then keeping me awake, there is a way to conquer insomnia and I shall impart this knowledge to you. When you go up to bed for the night - do penguins have knees or not, what causes them to walk so oddly?

• Like 2

You evil sod! I'll be pondering that all night!

On the upside, spouting random drivel on forums whilst deliriously tired seems to boost my likes total quite nicely =)

• Like 3

Yes they do have knees.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thanks Clive. I can stop worrying now. 

• Like 1

If they have knees why don't they use them? Strange creatures lol

I don't like the driver in front of me who decided to do 40 on the dual carriageway and after I overtook him (safely) before the zip merge into single carriageway he suddenly decides that 75 is an appropriate speed on said single carriageway, seeming to insist that I speed up and that he would quite like to see what was in my boot.

I'll give you two guesses on the make of car but in think you're only going to need one...

Did he start flashing at you, are you sure it wasn't a police car lol

Lol!

No it was an idiot in a vauxhall...

Need I say more? Either they're in front of you and farting about or they're behind you and up your tailpipe.

I've not had one that was both before though =)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club