Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

Is anyone else having problems uploading pictures on posts? Recently when I try to put a picture up it just refreshes the page and says 'can't complete previous action due to memory error'. It would work sometimes but now takes so long to do. 

Mine is playing up too, sometimes I can, other times I can't! 

yes-i-can-and-yes-i-will.png

I guess today I can!!!😂

• Like 2

I don't like waiting for my drill battery(/ies) to charge...  Not sure if they do just take ages or if they've both died since it's been so long since I used them! :unsure: 

They are Ryobi One+ 18v batteries, but the old NiCd type, not the newer Li-ion batteries.  Anyone know how long they should take to charge from what I assume was totally flat?  One has been on for 8 hours!  Assumed it was knackered so tried the other one but that's now been 4 hours...  

• Like 1

I think you need new batteries 🙁

56 minutes ago, dezwez said:

I think you need new batteries 🙁

One has just finally finished charging...  8 hours yesterday and 2 today... 😮  Maybe I've just been spoilt by the quick charge of modern li-ion batteries in everything else I have nowadays lol!

1 minute ago, TomsFocus said:

One has just finally finished charging...  8 hours yesterday and 2 today... 😮  Maybe I've just been spoilt by the quick charge of modern li-ion batteries in everything else I have nowadays lol!

mine all take 1 hour dewalt ☺️

• Like 1

Had some muppet in one of those Corsa limited editions (you know the ones, with the go-faster stripes but without the go-faster engine) driving about an inch off my diffuser in traffic this morning. Perhaps he thought he needed to prove his stripes made up for the 100 bhp he's missing? Either way, not the cleverest idea in freezing conditions 🙄

If it's snowy in the morning I might work from home just to avoid all the idiots on the road...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TimST2 said:

Had some muppet in one of those Corsa limited editions (you know the ones, with the go-faster stripes but without the go-faster engine) driving about an inch off my diffuser in traffic this morning. Perhaps he thought he needed to prove his stripes made up for the 100 bhp he's missing? Either way, not the cleverest idea in freezing conditions 🙄

If it's snowy in the morning I might work from home just to avoid all the idiots on the road...

don't blame you ☺️

Yellow warning for snow during the night and waking up to see just a very small remains of it. I thought it would be covered in snow. 

4 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Yellow warning for snow during the night and waking up to see just a very small remains of it. I thought it would be covered in snow. 

Did the warning cover London?  I think it was just the West that got the snow last night.  We got a couple of inches in EA on Tuesday night but nothing at all last night.  Still cold though so there's still bits hanging around here and there.

8 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Did the warning cover London?  I think it was just the West that got the snow last night.  We got a couple of inches in EA on Tuesday night but nothing at all last night.  Still cold though so there's still bits hanging around here and there.

I think it did snow over here as theres just a small remain of it. Actually want it to be covered like back in March. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

I think it did snow over here as theres just a small remain of it. Actually want it to be covered like back in March. 

I think there's more to come ☺️

I was in bed thismorning watching series 3 episode 4 of the Grand Tour which became available thismorning, 

Site feminine this part but it's true; i was eating some chocolates and drinking a cup of tea at the first 5 minutes of thd episode;

when Clarkson had s funny incident with a water hose; which caused me to choke on my ninth chocolate so much that I then vomited on the duvet which then looked as though I pooped the bed. 

Damn you Clarkson 🙍‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I was in bed thismorning watching series 3 episode 4 of the Grand Tour which became available thismorning, 

Site feminine this part but it's true; i was eating some chocolates and drinking a cup of tea at the first 5 minutes of thd episode;

when Clarkson had s funny incident with a water hose; which caused me to choke on my ninth chocolate so much that I then vomited on the duvet which then looked as though I pooped the bed. 

Damn you Clarkson 🙍‍♂️

lol 😂

• Like 1

8 inches here this morning. Melting rapidly now...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

8 inches here this morning. Melting rapidly now...

Just started snowing here in London but can't see it settling 😭

6 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

We got a couple of inches in 

We did too until our little one woke up!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dezwez said:

I think there's more to come ☺️

That's what I said to her

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TimST2 said:

8 inches here this morning

Same here!😉

• Like 1

Oh God, it's turned into Carry On Car Forum :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Had some snow yesterday and everyone lost their minds over it.
It stuck for a couple of hours and melted away without a trace.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

No snow up here!

Don't like the fact that the last service pointed out brake pads have 4mm left (20% life?), and after doing my research on pads, discs, fitting clip, looking at Bosch pads/discs from ECP with discount), realised that I don't think my brake fluid has EVER been changed in 9 years... thought that was a general thing on the Ford major services - oops! Complete service history going back says no. Fluid is a clear colour, and although i've noticed a gradual decrease in braking efficiency (not massive!) though I have put that down to brakes wearing.

Changing physical brake parts (discs/pads) i'm happy to have a go at, but bleeding (with breaking bleed nipples, and ? ABS pump that I may/not be able to do with Forscan), i'm not so sure. Tempted with Halfords Auto Centres brake fluid change for £40 if they'll also do the ESP/ABS pump.

8 hours ago, Micro said:

No snow up here!

Don't like the fact that the last service pointed out brake pads have 4mm left (20% life?), and after doing my research on pads, discs, fitting clip, looking at Bosch pads/discs from ECP with discount), realised that I don't think my brake fluid has EVER been changed in 9 years... thought that was a general thing on the Ford major services - oops! Complete service history going back says no. Fluid is a clear colour, and although i've noticed a gradual decrease in braking efficiency (not massive!) though I have put that down to brakes wearing.

Changing physical brake parts (discs/pads) i'm happy to have a go at, but bleeding (with breaking bleed nipples, and ? ABS pump that I may/not be able to do with Forscan), i'm not so sure. Tempted with Halfords Auto Centres brake fluid change for £40 if they'll also do the ESP/ABS pump.

Brake fluid change is likely to be about the same price at the main dealer.  Wouldn't let Halfords Autocentre do it personally.  Chances are it was probably changed at 2 years old if it's been dealer serviced, they usually 'strongly recommend' it's changed as it's cheap and easy for them, netting them a nice profit.

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Brake fluid change is likely to be about the same price at the main dealer.  Wouldn't let Halfords Autocentre do it personally. 

Was about to say the same. Pretty sure that's what Ford charged me when I had it done on my last Fiesta.

3 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Brake fluid change is likely to be about the same price at the main dealer.  Wouldn't let Halfords Autocentre do it personally.  Chances are it was probably changed at 2 years old if it's been dealer serviced, they usually 'strongly recommend' it's changed as it's cheap and easy for them, netting them a nice profit.

It's been Ford serviced every year since too. That's what's confusing me... surprised they haven't mentioned it needing doing or any mention of it being done on the invoices - they list the other things changed!

• Confused 1

My family got pretty covered in North East Hants near Farnborough, but had none up here in Leicester! Also saw a 58 plate MK2 non facelift which must be pretty rare!

22E1D73F-EF73-4056-977C-A4040A041236.jpeg

767E8DEB-8E46-4AB2-9368-393639EB3F7D.jpeg

36CA8AE0-A7AF-49F6-A320-4EBEF98A0552.jpeg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club