Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Car

laumk7

I picked my new car up yesterday, it's had a few minor mods already carried out - White wheels, St bumper, illuminated gear knob (to compliment ambient lighting - and it really does!). I also had a few of the factory boxes ticked - full leather interior, dress up kit, etc

She's a fiesta titanium x 125 and my first ever brand new car - been waiting a while for her - nearly 4 months!

post-54862-142575162024_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Sweet!

• Like 1

Nice..........looking very white!

• Like 1

Congratulations - enjoy !

• Like 1

Putting a ZS honeycomb grille on would be a good mod too :)

• Like 3

Set of Eibach springs to set her a wee bit lower would be nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Putting a ZS honeycomb grille on would be a good mod too :)

As above, so below ;)

post-62796-142585737535_thumb.jpg

You know, I like all the chrome bits tbbh, in fact I've even bought some more chromed bits too add on - like number plate surround for the rear

Lowering though, I'm in two minds about that one..

A bit of advice for the numberplate surrounds, take them off & clean behind them regularly to prevent a built up of gunk. I had some on a previous car & when I took them off to sell the car there was a large build up of thick black gunk (& was a pain to shift too).

• Like 1

in fact I've even bought some more chromed bits too add on - like number plate surround for the rear

Nooooooooo!!

• Like 1

Chrome looks nice. Overall a nice car!

Sorry but hate the wheels, reminded me of a badly modded 20 year old Corsa, sorry.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

You'll love this pic of her then Chris ;)

post-54862-142593552272_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Those wheels will be a mare to keep clean ! :)

Forget the wheels. Frozen White is a mare to keep clean. End of! ^_^:D

Very true & I have dubble trubble ! :(

• Like 1

Forget the wheels. Frozen White is a mare to keep clean. End of! ^_^:D

Try panther black then! Drove to uni today, lot of country roads. My car looked immaculate before I left due to it being a few days old, it now looks like it has been driven through a rally stage
  • Like 1

I'm waiting for a nice day with it and I'll 'armour' up the wheels with sealant, worked well on the last car, so I don't see this one being any different, using a better recommended sealant this time around though, last time took an hour per wheel to seal! :o

White for the bodywork is quite easy to keep clean, like silver it has to be utterly filthy before it shows up as dirty I found, especially with the last one x

Try panther black then! Drove to uni today, lot of country roads. My car looked immaculate before I left due to it being a few days old, it now looks like it has been driven through a rally stage

My husbands car (parked in background) is black and is an utter nightmare to keep clean, it can look filthy within hours of being washed and waxed :o

I'm waiting for a nice day with it and I'll 'armour' up the wheels with sealant, worked well on the last car, so I don't see this one being any different, using a better recommended sealant this time around though, last time took an hour per wheel to seal! :o

White for the bodywork is quite easy to keep clean, like silver it has to be utterly filthy before it shows up as dirty I found, especially with the last one x

What sealant do you use? It's not something I've tried before.

Last time round I used poorboys pink wheel sealant, this time around I'm going to use gtechniq c5 wheel armour (with poorboys on top). Made cleaning them a piece of p

Need a nice long clear day to do it though, as said last time with 5spoke zetec alloys it took an hour per wheel to buff - though I think I might've put it on a bit thick tbbh, this time around it's going to be even longer I swear, spesh with 12 spokes :o

Looking good, I like the wheels

• Like 1

Wheels are growing on me a bit now!! :P

(Sorry only just saw the thread)

• Like 1

Really nice looking car I have a red zs but Do like them in white not mad on white wheel but that just my preference and don't like the bird muke on front bumper by head light lol

• Like 1

Looks good. Good luck keeping it clean though! :lol:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club