Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Instrument Cluster Problems

Jake5862

Hi all, I have a 52 plate ford fiesta and the instrument cluster is playing up the rev counter is zeroed out and there's no symbol when lights are on also window spray jets only work when the window wipers are on full speed. I've read a bit about these clusters going wrong could I just swap it out for a like for like cluster or is there more to it than that.

Thanks

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Hi all, I have a 52 plate ford fiesta and the instrument cluster is playing up the rev counter is zeroed out and there's no symbol when lights are on also window spray jets only work when the window wipers are on full speed. I've read a bit about these clusters going wrong could I just swap it out for a like for like cluster or is there more to it than that.

Thanks

Jake

if you wanted to swap the cluster you must swap the ECU and key transponder at the same time as they are all part of the immobilizer.

Have you connected an OBDII Diagnostics tool to check for fault codes? It could possibly just be a fuse or a loose earth. Also, have you checked the connector at the back of the cluster?

Hi thanks for your reply I'm not 100% sure where the fuse for the instrument cluster is located I've checked the connection and all seems okay with that

Is it a mk5 or mk6?

Sorry mk 6 it's was the first new shape

Same as mine then.. Ill try get a fuse number for you when I'm next at the car as its away from home at the minute

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club