Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ka Std Equipment By Trim Level & Buid Date For Changes

Richard G

Is there any documentation (as per the old Parker's guides) that give details of when changes to included equipment on the Ka (Pre 2009) for the various Trim levels occurred

It looks like the one we have is suffering the old age problems of cars where old age makes it just about as economic to consider a newer one

Thanks

Richard

starting to look at 54 / 05's as to price mileage & spec

Of those with ABS does that then mean that it is disc's all round instead of drum's on the rear and are the calipers thus R/H "wind back" rather than just push

Does this age of the vehicle still suffer with all the same suspension problems as well

thanks

all the mk1 suffer from the same things. just have a good look over & under and drive it over speed bumps. do a hill start to check clutch and gotto about 40 and take hands off the wheel to see if it pulls to one side and do the emergency stop to check the brakes are ok

may not have disk's all round as i have done brakes on other cars that has abs on front disks and drums on the rear.

all the mk1 suffer from the same things. just have a good look over & under and drive it over speed bumps. do a hill start to check clutch and gotto about 40 and take hands off the wheel to see if it pulls to one side and do the emergency stop to check the brakes are ok

may not have disk's all round as i have done brakes on other cars that has abs on front disks and drums on the rear.

Thanks

I've looked on Ford's ETIS at the spec of some that have ABS and they do say "4 wheel" (didn't know any manuf had ever done ABS systems on only the front) I'll take your points above into mind when looking at vehicles

Might even take a big bar & "means" to jack front up so as to check for top mount movement

My mk2.5 focus has ABS and drums on rear if it helps any.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

My mk2.5 focus has ABS and drums on rear if it helps any.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

Thanks

It confirms what reference to my TIS disc said that Ka's can have ABS on a rear drum

I always thought that shoes & drums didn't work fast enough for ABS to function properly

my daughters mk2 60 plate ka has disks front & drums rear and has abs mate

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club