Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Connectivity

Rasher

Hi folks, can I get a bit of help here please? I have an 05 plate Mondeo with a 6000CD radio fitted. It doesn't have the CDDJ button but and AUX instead with a 3.5mm socket in the glovebox.

I would like to connect my phone up to it via bluetooth, but am not sure what the best way to go about it is. I know I can get a bog standard kit from a well known car DIY shop which would be a separate unit, but would preferably sync it through the radio using the AUX socket. Also, I don't want to have a lot of wires draping over the dashboard.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how this can be done?

Cheers,

Rasher

Hiya. I bought a bluetooth handsfree kit from fleabay and connected it through the cigarette lighter socket for power then took the wiring through the middle cowling into the back of the glovebox and into the AUX socket. When I need to make a call, once the vehicle is stationary !) i switch to AUX and use it through the radio as normal. I also use it to play my MP3 player through as well. You might get some inteference so may need a loop to stop that. Hope that helps.

What's the point in being grown up if you can't act childish every now and then?!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club