Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

The Worst Colour Car?

WAZ91

So whilst ol' Avalon is in haveing a new clutch and flywheel I have the (dis)pleasure of the courtesy car....

post-40686-0-81960900-1438941446_thumb.j

This is quite possibly the worst car i have driven! no power no guts and it looks like poo! (I showed the maternity staff at the hospital my mum works at and they agreed it looks like a month olds !Removed!)

It got me thinking,

What is the most garish colour car you have seen?

We had a customer request this colour the other day.

post-40686-0-36092600-1438942825_thumb.j

We had a customer request this colour the other day.

attachicon.gifPINK.jpg

I think we have a winner. /thread

lol

That Adam and the 500 look the same or are they both Adam's?

I have driven an Adam (1.2 i think) and it wasnt too bad better than the fiesta in my opinion as i had more legroom and found it easier yto get a decent driving position.

That Adam and the 500 look the same or are they both Adam's?

I have driven an Adam (1.2 i think) and it wasnt too bad better than the fiesta in my opinion as i had more legroom and found it easier yto get a decent driving position.

Get your pitchforks ready folks, we have a serious traitor here ;)

• Like 1

Haha :oops:

I used one for work once, I'd never want to own one, had too much :censored: in the past with Vauxhall's!

• Like 1

I think that particular shade of YUK is known as "NHS Hearing Aid Brown" :)

(No offence intended to anyone that has a hearing problem)

• Like 2

"Acquires waz's head through sniper scope waiting for the green light to pull trigger''

I hired a fiesta out in lanzarote same problem no poke but was comfortable to drive I liked it other than the lack of power I see I think it's the same across the board most hire cars or courtesy cars would lack in the power department I don't know if they have a restriction on power or something

• Like 1

"Acquires waz's head through sniper scope waiting for the green light to pull trigger''

I hired a fiesta out in lanzarote same problem no poke but was comfortable to drive I liked it other than the lack of power I see I think it's the same across the board most hire cars or courtesy cars would lack in the power department I don't know if they have a restriction on power or something

I think they just buy them with the cheapest engines.

At least you can use 100% of the power 100% of the time in a rental, lol.

I think they just buy them with the cheapest engines.

At least you can use 100% of the power 100% of the time in a rental, lol.

"Hire cars are the fastest cars on earth" - Jeremy Clarkson

• Like 5

the wife had a corse 1.0 in yellow it cried if it saw a hill it was crap

• Like 1

Defo the cheapest engine on the ugliest colour! Was scared to overtake on the motorway cause it took jeffing ages to pick up speed!

Thankfully I have ol' Avalon back now so back to my usual turbo powered self :lol:

I would seriously question what was wrong with my life, if I had to drive this...

post-53371-0-17485000-1438989135_thumb.j

A brown, diesel people carrier that is probably powered more but the wind than by its engine. This is the definition of pure misery.

• Like 2

At least its not a Citroen, and won't throw up a million electrical faults ;)

Ahem! I think you'll find PSA cars are more reliable than the German tripe, so be quiet. :P

Plus it gives the car a little bit of character. :P

Ahem! I think you'll find PSA cars are more reliable than the German tripe, so be quiet. :P

Pity that character is Mr Hanky ;)

• Like 1

My uncle owns a 12-reg diesel Jetta, and although it's not my cup of tea, it's never had any problems (seems built pretty well tbh), where the two previous French cars in my family have been nothing but trouble. Horrible cars that should have never been purchased (not my decision to, I tried convincing to get a Volvo instead). Constant engine management faults, central locking issues, random engine cut-outs when entering busy roundabouts, screeching brakes, horrible jolty gearboxes just to name a 'few' issues.

We had the opposite! All the French cars in our family have been very reliable. We had two Audis, one was rejected back to Audi and one set itself on fire. I love the quirkiness of most French cars, it's nice to be different. ;)

I'd rather drive a 20 year old Peugeot that stunk of cheese than a new Golf DIEsel though. :P

Worst colour - anything that isn't black!:rolleyes:

• Like 2

Worst colour - anything that isn't black! :rolleyes:

Haha, black owner here, but tempted to go white or silver for my next car.

• Like 2

Haha, black owner here, but tempted to go white or silver for my next car.

I did actually want a white one with appearance pack but the black one came up cheap and im glad now as white Focus' are very popular around my area and i hardly see any in black.

• Like 1

Another one thats aweful is the red that vauxhall used to/may still use that would turn pink with age where the sun bleaches it.

Plenty a Zafira with red side and a pale pink roof

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club