Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can Anybody Help Photo Shop My New Car?

Juicehead99

Hey guys and girls. Not.long had this car,.Bought it with clutch gone so did that b and few other bits, will have 12months mot tomorrow and want to add my own touch to it so any help even if advice on what you think if not photoshopped that would still be great.

post-67960-144554633991_thumb.jpg

If possible can anybody add one or more of the following please.

Tinted rear windows,

Black alloys,

Black bonnet

Black door strip colour coded to car.

Found the black strip quite annoying to attempt for some reason, but here you go might not be brilliant.

2dkeh3c.jpg

That's loads better than I need mate thankyou!

Not sure I like it though ha may keep it as if is. Will tint windows though and go from there.

What do you think?

Or anybody else

Personally I'd leave the bonnet alone, but the tints and alloys look a good idea however don't go all pitch black on the alloys just a little lighter stop them looking cheap.

• Like 1

So just few light coats of black? To keep the metalic shine to alloys?

No primer?

I don't know anything about spray painting unfortunately but light coats sounds about right not sure about the purpose of primer I thought that was to help paint stick xD I'm sure somebody around here will know what they're talking about, I think I saw a video a while back on Might Car Mods about spraying alloys so they might be worth checking out on YouTube

Mighty car mods? Cool al take a look.

I think tinted windows and colour coded door strip is a must though, maybe remove Dore strip as that one looks like it's gone all together

I think just colour code door strip and tint rear windows.....looks good as it is. :D

• Like 1

Is the front body kit staying?.. or intentionally being ripped off on a speedbump and smashed into many pieces? Then the remains burnt

Is that been lowered aswell?

Yeah, probably beyond the realm of practicality. lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can my original standard picture have white wing mirrors and white drums and calipers added please? Maybe white strip instead if black down side.

Can my original standard picture have white wing mirrors and white drums and calipers added please? Maybe white strip instead if black down side.

Drums are meant to be hidden.. I wouldn't go white

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

OK. Trying to decide Wether to start painting inside dash by and bobs, either colour code em to car to keep it mainly black and green (ish) or add a third colour and paint dash bits white here and there.

Wanted to paint whole top half of dash to but in white im.not sure it will look good from front window

cb88844caabde1e6327bdda037f08a5c.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club