Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cougar problems

wakeylegend

pls pls pls help, always wanted a cougar and when i finally get one i find out the garage i bought it from are very bad people! as with any new car i get i have it check with diagnostics to make sure things are all good! but on my new (1999) 2.5 v6 cougar im been told i need pre & post cat 02 sensors, egr valve and a camshift sensor! unfortunately i dont have the moey to pay garage rates so could do with any advice possible here!

pls pls pls help, always wanted a cougar and when i finally get one i find out the garage i bought it from are very bad people! as with any new car i get i have it check with diagnostics to make sure things are all good! but on my new (1999) 2.5 v6 cougar im been told i need pre & post cat 02 sensors, egr valve and a camshift sensor! unfortunately i dont have the moey to pay garage rates so could do with any advice possible here!

Take it back were you bought if from and demand haif your money back

strange for all three sensors to fail ot once, try cleaning the egr valve and get another diagnostics done.

If you bought from a garage you should (legally) have a 3 month warranty. Whats actually wrong with it? It wont want it all changing. Are they tring to make some money out of you? Get a second opinion.

ive spoken to the garage n basically told me there warranty only cover engine and gear box so would after seel legal advice but to be honest i dont have the time or patience, i'l def take the advice of cleaning the egr valve but unsure what it looks like? could somebody possibly put on a pic so i kno what it looks like? also how to clean it and what with? thanks for ya time guys

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club