Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3.5 Titanium X Static Cornering Lights

granville_focus

Hi, just purchased a 2015 titanium x focus with adaptive bi-xenon headlights. According to the Focus brochure I should have static cornering lights, but they don't seem to come on no matter how much I turn the steering wheel. Any one else have adaptive bi-xenons and could tell me if they have static cornering lights.

Thanks

• Like 1

I have the ST3 and the headlights adapt to the corners with the car

You should get little halogens come on.

Easiest way to check is put the car in reverse that puts both on at the same time.

I have a 2015 Titanium x with adaptive bi-xenon headlights, the bulb that looks like the high beam bulb is the one you are talking about and comes on in the dark when the steering wheel is turned left or right. Try it in the dark start the car turn the wheel one way or the other get out and look at the light on the inside of the bi-xenon it should be lit.

Hope that helps

• 2 months later...

mystery solved, on my Focus static cornering lights only work when the lighting switch is in the 'auto' position. This is confirmed by the latest owner's manual on the Ford website.:smile:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club