Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Focus 2014 Eco owner

S1lpion

Hi all,

im new and just brought a Ford Focus Ecoboost 14 plate and had a couple of question and wondered if you could help.

- When I start the car, I can hear a clicking noise for the first 5 seconds that sound like it comes from the dash. I assume it is the air on, vents adjusting? This also interrupts bluetooth sound briefly.

- The petrol flap doesn't lock when the car is double locked.

- is there an easy way to test the heated front screen without a frost? I noticed a small chip that was filled but wanted to make sure the heated screen works.

- Is there a thread that shows small modifications that people do? Thinking of changing the interior bulbs to white ones atm

Thanks in advance, rich

The air vents can adjust when starting. Try turning it off so next time you start the car you can listen if it still makes the noise.

Petrol flap is not supposed to lock.

You could try putting a bowl of hot water on the dash to make it steam up the windscreen. It's mainly designed for winter use though.

There are lots of threads in the Focus forum or project forum. I changed my puddle and boot bulbs to LED.

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club