Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seatbelt replacement, help.

Taylor22

My dog has chewed my rear near side seatbelt and my mot is coming up so I need it replacing. I've been told I will need a new seatbelt and the part the belt clips into as a new seatbelt might not fit into the current buckle. I have rang around over 15 of the closest Scrapyard's and can't find any mk7 fiestas. Does anyone know if the mk6 seatbelt uses the same sort of fixings so that I could get a belt from an mk6 and put that in? 

I'm not paying £91 for the part new from ford when ive had people in the back about 3 times since I got the car a year ago so I'm desperate to get it sorted cheaply.

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Found someone selling a belt but not the buckle it clips into. 

If the belt is from a mk7 then you wouldn't need the buckle.

Sent from my SM-G930F

I thought simply buying a mk7 seatbelt would be fine but someone told me that it may not fit into my current buckle. I thought it was a bit strange that it wouldnt as surely the belts are mass manufactured so they would all be the same shape to fit into the same buckle. I'll get the belt ordered now thanks for your help. 

checked the parts number on that link against my seatbelt and it doesnt match. mine ends in AG that ends in AE

If you PM me your registration or VIN I'll check on Microcat later and verify what belts are compatible with your car.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Yea I checked my part number which is that and found one that matched so got it. Thanks for you help 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club