Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fomoco cjnka? MK7 Fiesta

BP2411

Hello everyone! I don't have a photo yet, hoping someone can help me identify this part, if not I'll take one when the rain calms down!  Just topped up my screen wash and noticed a broken rubber pipe hanging down by the battery, I found the other part of the tube and it has a rectangular part on the end that says fomoco cjnka, there are no electrical connections on the part it's literally just a rubber pipe.  Any ideas people?  I think it may be a breather pipe for something?

• Like 1

Sounds like a windscreen drain pipe get a picture up and someone will confirm.:smile:

• Like 1

Can you see where it is connected to, or perhaps *was* connected to if it has detached as it sounds like may be the case?

If it looks like it's got a dead end and there are no electrical connectors it sounds like it could be a vent pipe for something. The gearbox springs to mind as it can't be sealed due to heat-related pressure changes that need to be accommodated. The rectangular parts sounds like it could be a filter to prevent anything getting in.

• Like 1

After checking on a Ukrainian and a Turkish Fiesta website (thanks Google translate!) It's the gearbox breather pipe, apparently I can just cut the pipe square and reattach the end piece, only problem is it's quite a long piece of hose that broke off so it won't reach to the original location to clip back on to looks like a cable tie job for now until I can either replace or join the broken pipe.  Thanks for the quick replies!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I wanted to know does it have to be connected to something and if it’s not connected does it affect it?  

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club