Do Not Sell My Personal Information

worth upgrading 1.0 100ps to zetec s 125 ?

Zack

As I was saying, the 0-60 mph time doesnt show up the benefits of the 140bhp variant. The 31-62 times listed there show the difference (times are in 4th gear) and the difference is even greater if you do it in 2nd & 3rd gear.

went for a drive today ended up driving thro a red light! think i will get a fine and points on my licence there for insurance increase got to wait two weeks now to see if i got caught if so i shall imagen my insurance will go thro the roof. complete chang of plan now as i was looking into a new car 😧😢

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

went for a drive today ended up driving thro a red light! think i will get a fine and points on my licence there for insurance increase got to wait two weeks now to see if i got caught if so i shall imagen my insurance will go thro the roof. complete chang of plan now as i was looking into a new car 😧😢

Depends if there was a camera none of the traffic lights near me have cameras, don't confuse these with the little sensor on top as a camera.

040929_rfoster_mp_ict_trafficlights_sens

2 hours ago, Ryan_Tango said:

i saw a red light stopped but just behind it there was another traffic light but that one was green so started to go again but the cars behind me stayed still. i didnt see anything that could of caught me but it is a busy junction they might have a hidden camera, ill just have to wait 2 weeks now to find out if i been caught. the fine is 3 points £60 fine.  just hate the wait 😧😢 if the traffic light did have a camera what would it of looked like

Red light cameras are usually as conspicuous as Gatso speed cameras i.e. fairly big and often yellow...

UK_Cams_RLC_Close_Up-290x217.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zack said:

i saw a red light stopped but just behind it there was another traffic light but that one was green so started to go again but the cars behind me stayed still. i didnt see anything that could of caught me but it is a busy junction they might have a hidden camera, ill just have to wait 2 weeks now to find out if i been caught. the fine is 3 points £60 fine.  just hate the wait 😧😢 if the traffic light did have a camera what would it of looked like

They typically look like this (This the only one I know of and it's in Manchester so they're not too common)

2017-02-12.png

• Like 1

i had never been down the road before but i can safely say i didnt see one of those yellow cameras as i was aporoaching the lights, hopefully im ok thanks alot 😃

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club