Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Traffic lights ?

Patrico777

Hi

Got a question today I went through London centre, I was driving then red light came on, I stopped was waiting after traffic lights turned green not the one next to me but one front of me, I drove too much forward so did not see my traffic light so the other traffic light turned green and I went all other cars remained still after 10 seconds or so cars went as well, Does it mean I went on red light ?!!! What was the other traffic lights for pedestrians? Here is example it was something like that

IMG_6165.PNG

Left hand light is for left and middle lanes to proceed straight ahead (green arrow rather than round green light is displayed).
Right hand light is for right hand lane to turn right only (most likely will have a turn arrow on the road surface and sometimes a green turn arrow on the lights).

Sent from my SM-G930F

7 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Left hand light is for left and middle lanes to proceed straight ahead (green arrow rather than round green light is displayed).
Right hand light is for right hand lane to turn right only (most likely will have a turn arrow on the road surface and sometimes a green turn arrow on the lights).

Sent from my SM-G930F

Yeah I understand it then one I went on was no arrows just like its on picture but normal green light what are consequences ?? i stopped on red as I said and I went on green for pedestriansv

If you weren't pulled over by the boys in blue, there wasn't a camera and nobody reported you, I can't imagine there being very many consequences on this occasion.

You will be ok as long as there was no red light camera in place.
Mark it down to experience and be careful next time.
Some junction light layouts can be confusing, if in doubt don't move.
If you should be moving then any cars behind you will soon let you know [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G930F

3 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

You will be ok as long as there was no red light camera in place.
Mark it down to experience and be careful next time.
Some junction light layouts can be confusing, if in doubt don't move.
If you should be moving then any cars behind you will soon let you know emoji38.png

Sent from my SM-G930F

Oh yes deffo ! Im so upset what a stupid mistake because I stopped on red light but saw green light then went that how traffic lights are usually made one top of your head one front of you! There was some street camera on pavement I think.

what are these cams for ?!

IMG_6166.PNG

Those caneras appear to be most likely (99.9%) for the congestion charge or could possibly (but less likely) be ANPR.
We don't have congestion charges in Plymouth so can't be 100% but we do have bus lane cameras which are pretty much the same system in functionality.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Those caneras appear to be most likely (99.9%) for the congestion charge or could possibly (but less likely) be ANPR.
We don't have congestion charges in Plymouth so can't be 100% but we do have bus lane cameras which are pretty much the same system in functionality.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Omg I be so happy  if it was the congestion cameras !! I dont want 3 points lool !

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club