Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spark plugs ht leads ?

Patrico777
聽Share

Hi

Was wondering when should I change my spark plugs and ht leads I am on 76k miles on my st150 not sure whether they been changed I dont think so would it improve something if I change them ? 馃挜馃挜馃挜

Pfa

IMG_7316.JPG

That's a very pretty ST.

Ford bestowed these motors with long life plugs. 聽Yours may be on its second set by virtue of mileage. 聽If its driving fine there's little point replacing them, but when it's time for a service then you could slip some in.

Again, if it's driving fine I'd be inclined to leave the leads alone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jethro_Tull said:

That's a very pretty ST.

Ford bestowed these motors with long life plugs. 聽Yours may be on its second set by virtue of mileage. 聽If its driving fine there's little point replacing them, but when it's time for a service then you could slip some in.

Again, if it's driving fine I'd be inclined to leave the leads alone.

Thank you I love it 馃憣Yeah car drives normally, so on next service I should change spark plugs? Original ford or these from euro NGk?

IMG_7328.PNG

Original Ford can be had very cheaply if you ferret around on the internet. 聽Not everyone in the spanner trade likes NGKs, but I'm fine with them. 聽Denso are also good. 聽Buy whichever of the three is cheapest.

If that car is looked after as good as it looks you'll have little problem.

Beru have always been my choice.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club