Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ford focus titanium

bigjock

just been to look at this, what you focus freaks think of it? http://www.arnoldclark.com/used-cars/ford/...f/arnas-25952/# it has communication and sports packs. i had a 56 plate focus sport with the 1.8tdci and that it was ok. like the kit on this one tho!

just been to look at this, what you focus freaks think of it? http://www.arnoldclark.com/used-cars/ford/...f/arnas-25952/# it has communication and sports packs. i had a 56 plate focus sport with the 1.8tdci and that it was ok. like the kit on this one tho!

not too bad have to admit im not a fan of those headlights but each to there own you may even haggle a bigger discount as well

ive had a focus titanium just a few weeks, and well impressed with the spec compared to other focuses(which included the denso sat nav unit, multichanger, electric sunroof, privacy glass, etcetc)

however with regards to my experience owning a ford car for the first time, it leaves allot to be desired at the moment unfortunately.

For the love of god ... as a 1.8 TDCi owner myself, ditch it and get a 2.0 TDCi ...

The 1.8 diesel is pig slow.

abort abort - forget this thread i will plump on a highline passat or a masda 6 sport the focus is to small for my needs these days.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club