Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is this and what's it's purpose

anto135

So i had a crash the other day, bumper needs replacing, headlights smashed and the wings slightly bent, the windscreen fluid tanks pushed back onto the wheel arc cover so I've took the headlight out today to find my windscreen fluid tank is being crushed by something that's been bent back. Pardon my ignorance but i dont know what it actually is and what purpose it serves.

I've circled what's been bent back, please note this isn't my picture, just found it elsewhere, it's just for reference

Screenshot_20180319-224527.png

Looks like the horn to me.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

That is indeed the horn.  You can just bend it's bracket out again, won't cause any problems.  Worth checking it still works after the crash before you refit the bumper though!

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply's, yeah funnily enough I'd not even checked the horn since the crash although thankfully it still works after testing it before. Good to know i can bend the bracket out, just need to check nothing else is damaged under the wing as it's ever so slightly bent, anything worth pointing out to me to check and how to check?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club