Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2003 Streetka Roof

dondon2001

hello, i hope someone can help me. i just brought a 2003 streetka after a few days i noticed that there is a small hole appox 2-3cm that i can see through clearly either side of the roof just behind the seat belts where it appears the fabric does not cover the rubber seal i have been to the dealer who said 'i dunno got nothing to compare it to, think it meant to be like that' so went to ford for answers but got same resonse as well as 'stick something over it'. is this a common issue with the streetka?? or am i in a position to go back and demand the problem be rectified???

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Could you take some photos of the whole hood and the specific areas you're concerned about as it's difficult to imagine where the problem appears to be?

Thanks

Nick

pic please

hi thanks for reply, i have tried to take pictures but it says on here file too large to upload. u can only see them from inside the car but they just behind seatbelt. thanks for trying to help though

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club