Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noob Alert

superslow

Hi all, i'm steve from stoke on trent, i got my focus a few months ago due to my Tiburon giving up after a good few years of fun driving, when it finaly died on me i had to get a car on that day as i had no way of getting to work, anyway my old man knows a car dealer and he said he had a focus just come in that day and it was spotless, so i went and had a look and to be honest i would'nt of looked at a focus if swapping my car when i wanted but i had no choice on the day and it was cheap with low miles so i thought sod ...no harm in looking, anyway i took it for a spin and was pretty supprised with it and i actually love it now, it's only a 1.6 zetec but it's pretty quick really and handles well, so far i've colour matched ALL the black exterior trim to the cars colour (silver), sprayed the stock wheels black with a silver rim,de-badged, painted head light bezels black, silver eye brows, blacked out rear windows, tinted the rear lights and side repeaters,removed the stock air snorkel and filter + box and relocated the battery to where the filter box was this gave me the room to fit my AOS CAI plus made more room in the engine bay, fitted a sportex 4" back box, getting a straight pipe fitted soon so i can loose the center silencer box,fitted a subtle boot spoiler , fitted a DVD,CD,RADIO,MOBILE TV,SAT NAV,USB AND SD CARD,I-POD Player, yep it does all that, i don't get bored in traffic jams lol,.......deep breath.....aaaand i've stripped the air vent surrounds, radio surround, gear surround,instument surround, the inside of the instrument cluster around the dials and sprayed it all to colour match the exterior, today i stripped parts of the door handles to spray them to, i've also got green LED's in the air vents, cup holders and inside the dial cluster so the whole thing glows green, i look like the hulk at night when driving lol next job will be dropping it when i get some pennys saved up, i'll put a picture of how it looked and how it looks now, hope you'll like it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club