Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aux In To Cd600 With Cddj

Danno707

Hi

2 questions please.

1) I have a CD6000 with a CDDJ button on the front (not an Aux).

But in the wiring harness on the back, i have the AUX White plug pre fitted and going off in the direction of the glove box.

If there is an Aux fitted behind the Glovebox, will it work my Ipod when connected ?

2) Would a 2010 CD6000 fit into a 2005 Focus' stereo hole ?

Are they the same double din size ?

Thanks.

1) I have a CD6000 with a CDDJ button on the front (not an Aux).

But in the wiring harness on the back, i have the AUX White plug pre fitted and going off in the direction of the glove box.

If there is an Aux fitted behind the Glovebox, will it work my Ipod when connected ?

Q1 no longer relevent as i have found the AUX cable and tested the unit. it does not work with iPhone.

Anyone have any answers reguarding Q2 ?

Power on the back is also a Query ?

Thanks.

Aux in is only ever a left/right inwards audio input. It does not give any control outwards to the MP3 player. CDDJ units cannot be converted. You would need to buy a similar 6000CD with aux in button. These are quite cheap on eBay.

Yes a 2010 CD6000 would fit. You will need the mounting bracket and a new fascia. Both are available from Ford for a reasonable price. Remember that the new stereo units illuminate in red.

If the new 6000CD has bluetooth then you will need a lot more (expensive) kit too.

• 2 months later...

hi guys plwase help me I have just bought a ford and radio is asking for code its cd 6000 and by pressing 6 and 1 keys i got fdd2005 M086081

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club