Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey :)

ryanbob1234

Hi Guy's and Girls.

New to the forum, My names Ryan and I'm 19 bought a ford mondeo Y reg (MK3) I got the 2.0L (1999cc) Duratec Straight-4, 145 PS and 140 lbft zetec model

Really happy with the car slight rattle with from the front and the read door doesnt lock but I will ask that question on another thread.

Thanks for looking. B)

Hi Guy's and Girls.

Welcome to the forum mate,

lovely model of mondeo, when you get the door fixed post up some pics of her B)

Welcome to the forum mate,

lovely model of mondeo, when you get the door fixed post up some pics of her B)

Thanks for the reply :)

I'll get some photos done tomorrow as long as its sunny :D

The doors fine it just doesn't work with the fob :(

Thanks for the reply :)

I'll get some photos done tomorrow as long as its sunny :D

The doors fine it just doesn't work with the fob :(

youcould try re=programming the fob mate,

the owners manual will tell you how to do it,

if you dont have the owners manual i can tell you how,

youcould try re=programming the fob mate,

the owners manual will tell you how to do it,

if you dont have the owners manual i can tell you how,

The fob you reckon Thats doing it?

It will unlock all the doors/boot bar that one rear door.

Ironicly my dads Y reg 2.0 focus salon does that same but its the front passenger door that doesn't open or lock.

I've got warranty on the car so my plan was just as its going in to get the wheel bearing and the knocking noise sorted I would just get them to sort it as its gonna be done for the cost of £30

The fob you reckon Thats doing it?

It will unlock all the doors/boot bar that one rear door.

Ironicly my dads Y reg 2.0 focus salon does that same but its the front passenger door that doesn't open or lock.

I've got warranty on the car so my plan was just as its going in to get the wheel bearing and the knocking noise sorted I would just get them to sort it as its gonna be done for the cost of £30

could be the servo in the door either, best to get the garage to check it out, but for the momment you could try the multilock feature,

it may put the doors back in to sync,

see the link among the list at the bottom of my posts activating multilock :)

could be the servo in the door either, best to get the garage to check it out, but for the momment you could try the multilock feature,

it may put the doors back in to sync,

see the link among the list at the bottom of my posts activating multilock :)

I was just looking at that link, Im going to give that a shot tomorrow I like that feature its handy to have and quite funny when its raining outside and your mates cant get in :)

Thanks a-lot Lenny!

I was just looking at that link, Im going to give that a shot tomorrow I like that feature its handy to have and quite funny when its raining outside and your mates cant get in :)

Thanks a-lot Lenny!

no bother, i find it usful for car parks at night or when my missus is driving on her own, dont have to worry about the back doors.

or when the kids are messing with my keys if they press the fob atleast the whole car isint open outside.

range of possitives.:D

no bother, i find it usful for car parks at night or when my missus is driving on her own, dont have to worry about the back doors.

or when the kids are messing with my keys if they press the fob atleast the whole car isint open outside.

range of possitives.:D

Agreed on that, Thats the main reason why I like it so much, its a rough area where im at and to know that the doors are locked gives that little extra piece of mind when driving :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club