Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Central Locking Fault

SmiffyRebel

I have Mk2 Mondeo estate when locking or opening the car from the drivers door all the the other doors do not open or lock, but when opening or locking from the front passenger door all the doors including the drivers door opens or locks, I think this proves the wiring to & from the drivers door so i suspect one of the micro switches may be at fault. Any advice on this would be appreciated THANKS

i would say you have a few broken wires within the gaitor to sort out?

I have Mk2 Mondeo estate when locking or opening the car from the drivers door all the the other doors do not open or lock, but when opening or locking from the front passenger door all the doors including the drivers door opens or locks, I think this proves the wiring to & from the drivers door so i suspect one of the micro switches may be at fault. Any advice on this would be appreciated THANKS

try reseting ur central locking bye turning ingtion on and of 4 times under 6 seconds u should hear a nosie from the car the press ur fob that resets ur central locking wait for 1 min before trying ur fob hope this works for u bud :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club