Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mud Flaps

Leemaxd

I see a MK2 focus today with mud flats on and they looked good, I may have to get some, has anyone fitted some on here, if so got any pics, and where did you get them from. :)

I see a MK2 focus today with mud flats on and they looked good, I may have to get some, has anyone fitted some on here, if so got any pics, and where did you get them from. :)

Hi mate,

ive purchased a set from geoff on eBay last september, made specific for the focus zetec s

http://myworld.ebay....sid=p4340.l2559

they come with a fitting guide on cd, a 3/32 drill bit and some brackets along with all the screws.

ive spoke to him recently and he is currently trying to find a new supplier of flaps so as he can continue to cut them to shape for the st and zetec s.if you want to contact him and see if he can give you some sort of date for when they will be available.tell him lenny from fordownersclub.com recommended you to purchase a set of Zetec s flaps from him.

i will upload some pictures of them now for you to see.

Here are some pictures of the flaps fitted mate,

these are the pictures that came with the flaps on the CD but i will be fitting them next sunday to my own and ill upload some pictures on a seperate thread then too. i think they cost £50 for the full set but 100% worth it IMO

0108201068111.jpg

010820106771.jpg

010820106821.jpg

01082010692.jpg

01082010691.jpg

01082010690.jpg

01082010688.jpg

01082010683.jpg

01082010687.jpg

Cool Lenny they are just the thing I am looking for , and at £50 good price.

The pics are great to, that's the colour of my car so can see what they will look like .

Yea would like to get in touch with him.

Thanks again for the info mate.

Cool Lenny they are just the thing I am looking for , and at £50 good price.

The pics are great to, that's the colour of my car so can see what they will look like .

Yea would like to get in touch with him.

Thanks again for the info mate.

No problem Sir hatoff.gif

very nice, gotta get some too. I hate it when its raining and there's rain mist everywhere, I think mudflaps should be mandatory on all cars. Plus it helps keeps the muck off.

very nice, gotta get some too. I hate it when its raining and there's rain mist everywhere, I think mudflaps should be mandatory on all cars. Plus it helps keeps the muck off.

I agree mate.

try driving without rear flaps and rear bumper lol

theirs like a jet engine trail of mist from behind lol fogs up the whole rear window and everything. :lol:

I agree mate.

try driving without rear flaps and rear bumper lol

theirs like a jet engine trail of mist from behind lol fogs up the whole rear window and everything. :lol:

Sure and when you have coke bottles aswell it don't help either lol ;)

To be fair the Zetec S diffuser works well at keeping the spray off the rear windows, when you have a bumper fitted :P

Cant see out the back when it's raining anyways because of the tinted windows, think ford should have just replaced the glass with black plastic as its useless to see out of at the best of times.

Looks nice from the outside though :D

Might get myself some mudflaps as my white car gets filthy instantly after washing because of the road dirt

To be fair the Zetec S diffuser works well at keeping the spray off the rear windows, when you have a bumper fitted :P

Cant see out the back when it's raining anyways because of the tinted windows, think ford should have just replaced the glass with black plastic as its useless to see out of at the best of times.

Looks nice from the outside though :D

Might get myself some mudflaps as my white car gets filthy instantly after washing because of the road dirt

but once washed, your white car looks amazingly clean ;)

Sure and when you have coke bottles aswell it don't help either lol ;)

:lol: the coke bottles are on the rear of the car not on the tip of my nose

but the coke bottles on the rear seem to be road safety approved by the higher powers that be.

because luckily i was waved on at a stop on the road this morning :o phew :D

Ah you wouldnt get stopped over something like that, they'd be fair like that they obviously know a 10 reg car isnt gonna have the bumper off it for no reason :ph34r:

I have to say, I hated the mud flaps I had on my Focus, they were great and did the job, but the problem was the flaps had a support that hinged on the side of the front panel as an additional support point. If I ever scraped on the kerb, the flap would dig into the side of the car and made a little trench on the door panels :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club