Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changing Radio

chris2911

ive got a 53 plate facelift mondeo with a 6000 cd in it, ive bought a sony cd132 but ot does not fit what bit of the dash ect do i need

to make it fit!!!

many thanks chris

ive got a 53 plate facelift mondeo with a 6000 cd in it, ive bought a sony cd132 but ot does not fit what bit of the dash ect do i need

to make it fit!!!

many thanks chris

You are going to have to replace the centre console bezel and maybe the wiring or is that ok? The Problem you got is that there are about 25 different finis codes for bezels and its not easy to match which one you need (ford didnt intend for parts to be swapped around) so your best bet is to find a car with the same radio and look at the bezel and if it looks like the one you need, get the reg and i will try to match one up...they are not cheap though ranging from £80 to £180 !!!

is the bezel the black bit behind the radio yes all wiring is ok ive fitted it in just does not fit in dash it has too much angle

The actual bezel that the radio fits in...item number 1, if you google the radio it looks like people have had problems before doing this and seems like its the full bezel you change

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club