Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ouch! The Next Batch Of Damaged New Cars...

Nightowl

Nice to see that the Fez can stand up well to these kind of accidents - there's no intrusion into the passenger cell in any of those photos. Saying that, if there was there's probably no point selling them and they wouldn't be on eBay!

As for the couple who jumped out of the car, what was the thought process during that escapade? I'm amazed that they were both as stupid as each other and agreed it was a good idea in the first place! :huh:

Nice to see that the Fez can stand up well to these kind of accidents - there's no intrusion into the passenger cell in any of those photos. Saying that, if there was there's probably no point selling them and they wouldn't be on ebay!

As for the couple who jumped out of the car, what was the thought process during that escapade? I'm amazed that they were both as stupid as each other and agreed it was a good idea in the first place! :huh:

3 ... 2 ... 1 ... JUMP! :lol:

There was meant a special 20pcs edition of white SportX (Zetec S TiVCT + Eibachs + Lether + ... everything) with discount of 3300€. One of them was damaged after driving 500 metres (0,3 miles) when leaving the dealer, there was nothing left from the car... So we now have special edition of 19 pcs :D

If my brand new car was ruined within minutes of picking it up i'd be devastated!!!

One benefit with a MK4, any damage doesn't really matter too much!

Ouch!

You're right Michael. I didn't care too much for the mark6.5 but if anything touches the mk.7 then they get their hands chopped off!

God forbid if i ever had any children...

"sorry guys, i know you need food and drink and stuff, but the car needs petrol and, you know...you'll understand later in life."

If my brand new car was ruined within minutes of picking it up i'd be devastated!!!

One benefit with a MK4, any damage doesn't really matter too much!

I'm going to touch so much wood that nothing happens when I go to pick mine up!

Less than a month to go :D

Just waiting to hear from the dealer :D

Ahh i could not stand the wait!

Nearly new AHOY!

I kinda wish I'd have just bought nearly new... But it's nice to know that I've had a car made JUST for me :D

my favourite bit... on the 2nd one....

"Visit us for a test drive

Salvage Cars"

EH?!

"hmm, yes, i like the reassuring scraping noise of the offside wing on the gravel, Sir"

wow, unfortunately these look like shunts and scrapes compared with my poor, poor MK7, having driven over 20 miles on a journey, with no problems at all, a patch of ice on a national speed limit road did for her :( (the roof was cut off and in this pictures it is "back to front"

mk7.jpg

:o :o :o :o :o You my friend were the luckiest man alive at the moment that happened!

:o :o :o :o :o You my friend were the luckiest man alive at the moment that happened!

Oh I dunno. A drop of T-Cut should polish that out...

;)

Wow sussex! I remember when you told us about your crash, didn't imagine it would lookg that bad!

How are you now anyway? On the mend?

As Maffoo said I never imagined it to be that bad either. You were so so lucky to get out that.

I know, it is only on reflection that it all sinks in, VERY lucky indeed.

I broke both my arms but apart from that (!) nothing else wrong. I have been signed off work from end of Jan to mid April, sounds great, but its very boring and frustrating, however the pain is not bad and I am only a month away from getting back to work and the use of my arms has increased a lot.

Its a long haul but I'm getting there! B)

P.S Really miss driving, and the MK7! :(

Have you found another car yet??

Glad to hear you're on the mend :)

Sorry I've just seen that picture you posted, oh my christ!!!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club