Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

hey all new member

Tom.j

ive put a brand new set of 15inch alloys on her and shes slowed down hell of alot i was wonderin if any1 knows how to get her back up to speed thanks loads

ive put a brand new set of 15inch alloys on her and shes slowed down hell of alot i was wonderin if any1 knows how to get her back up to speed thanks loads

I take it you are saying the top speed is less than before ? or is it something else?

I think they normally run 14" wheels if you have changed the size the speedo will be off a bit.

I take it you are saying the top speed is less than before ? or is it something else?

I think they normally run 14" wheels if you have changed the size the speedo will be off a bit.

yeh the top speed is quite bit less than begfore i went from 13'' to 15'' inch and i thought my speedo was out but seemed pretty acurate when i used a sat nav

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club