Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bottletree

Focus 2006 Steel Wheels.

7 posts in this topic

Are focus 2006 steel wheels 15 or 16 inch? I was lead to believe they were 15 inch till on close inspection of the tyres i noticed it said R16.I am going to sell them on ebay and want to get the advert right.

cheers

p.s.Do you spell tyres like that or like this tires?

post-12850-126875740278_thumb.jpg

Tyres ...... i hope :lol:

Stand to be corrected but I think it depends on the trim level. The wheels in your picture look like the wheels of an LX and in that case its 16 (think the Studio has 15?). Its tyres, the other spelling is American.

Then TYRES it is then :lol: Mine is the LX model. I did a scan of a view websites and found that they are 16 inch after all.

Fanks fellow focus fans.

Are focus 2006 steel wheels 15 or 16 inch? I was lead to believe they were 15 inch till on close inspection of the tyres i noticed it said R16.I am going to sell them on ebay and want to get the advert right.

cheers

p.s.Do you spell tyres like that or like this tires?

How much do you want for these wheels?

cheers

John.

They are on ebay at the moment John.Starting price is £100. Make a bid mate.Click on the link below.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

OK mate will have a look, cheers.