Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thought Id Share This With You Guys

ford focus edge

A focus on steroids that looks like.

A focus on steroids that looks like.

very nice i like the paint i like the car if i had 35k ide be down there right now lol sure most of us would thats the kind of focus that die hard petrol heads have been wanting for years sadly the rs will end due to government and bloomin activists the st is rumoured to be getting the chop soon as well ford are considering making all new performance cars as 1.4 litre turbo or supercharged petrols so we shall see it will bve worth a bomb in 15 years time

very nice i like the paint i like the car if i had 35k ide be down there right now lol sure most of us would thats the kind of focus that die hard petrol heads have been wanting for years sadly the rs will end due to government and bloomin activists the st is rumoured to be getting the chop soon as well ford are considering making all new performance cars as 1.4 litre turbo or supercharged petrols so we shall see it will bve worth a bomb in 15 years time

When its in dealers i might take a walk down there and go for a drool, speaking of which i got a letter from ford today asking if i would like to sell them my car back seing as ive had it nearly 2 years :blink: if i had the wonga id be down there ramming it in his face voilently shouting RS500 NOW !Removed! sorry i just really like the 500 :( even the st225 500 edtions are mint love the black and red leather combo.

If ford stop making the meaty sports cars i think theyl loose quite alot of buisness the vxr vauxhalls are well lets be honest crap, fast seats torque steer like mad, skoda vrs's well there skodas, vw's cost the earth and are as much fun as a white washed wall. Then again on the flip side a normal focus zetec turbo would be a beast lol

Mike

When its in dealers i might take a walk down there and go for a drool, speaking of which i got a letter from ford today asking if i would like to sell them my car back seing as ive had it nearly 2 years blink.gif if i had the wonga id be down there ramming it in his face voilently shouting RS500 NOW !Removed! sorry i just really like the 500 sad.gif even the st225 500 edtions are mint love the black and red leather combo.

If ford stop making the meaty sports cars i think theyl loose quite alot of buisness the vxr vauxhalls are well lets be honest crap, fast seats torque steer like mad, skoda vrs's well there skodas, vw's cost the earth and are as much fun as a white washed wall. Then again on the flip side a normal focus zetec turbo would be a beast lol

Mike

almost every manufacturer will be dropping the idea of sports cars blame the bloomin government for that one with there greenhouse gas crap and global warming it existaed when the dinosaurs were around so either they were running around in ferraris or its a natural thing but it meansd the government can impose bans its a shame but in a few years i think we can say that it will be rare to see a sporty car of any sort seen minority report? thats what the government and its experts want to see in the future its a shame but in free britian we are not free we are dictated to as to what we say do eat watch and now drive well mr brown as a fellow scotsman go shoot youre self its all about control no im not a conspiracy theorist burt nowe they control what we drive with there new showroom tax etc the only part i agree with is people in big porsche cayennes and bmw x5 etc that buy them to take the whole 1 kid to school so tax the 4x4 and leave the rest of us alone. as gm have said the cars will look sporty but they will not be making performance engines ford are doing similar mazda honda etc etc soon we will all be driving shopping carts with a battery in them chatting to each other through the window as we plod alongside each other at 30 mph liol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club