Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Tuning

Valentino

Hi guys,i have a fiesta mk7 titanium 1.25 82hp and i want to make a few modifications on it this summer. I am interested i a bit of power on the low revs(as much as possible without turbo) and ofcourse exterior and interior tuning..

My buget is a max 5000 euros....and i want to make things that last...not bling bling things and by no means modifications wich in time deteriorate the engine or other parts of my beloved car...

So help my with some suggetions...

Please advise me and give me also some links from where i can order the parts nedeed..

I really want to make this car unique but not in a ostentative way... B)

Sorry for my bad english.. :rolleyes:

you really cant do much to increase the power,you could do a full exhaust,put a k&n panel filter,and chip tune it,all that should give you around 10 bhp,and a bit more grunt on the lower revs...that is what i am doing to my 1.25 this summer ;)

my opinion is that the exterior looks nice the way it is,you should probably get some nice 17" alloys,and a full zetec s body kit....

here is a helpful link for stylin up your fiesta:

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/

btw. you should watch out when buying alloys,if they are too heavy,they will kill the performance,i have gone for the one of the most lightweight alloys you could buy,the O.Z ultraleggera,here is a pic:

Slika_027.jpg

i have a K&N Cone on the way.. but when money allows i gonna try a cold air induction kit on it... lower it, probably 35 mm to sort out the body roll, see what piper are doing with this exhaust system for the 1.25 and then what ever may come my way :D

I m thinking to do a full intake and exhaust...17 alloys i won t put on it because in my country the roads are not quite smood and i would probably smash them in a week..so i will use 16s from OZ i guess...

Do you know if i can find a system to replace my dysplay with a bigger one and a dvd,tv,gps...? I want something wich also displays the car info..like ,,open doors,, and ,,air vent,, .

Thanx for feedback and i wait for other suggestions....

Yeah,thanx,i asked the guy who has it yesterday,he told me that that the messages from the cars computer ar not displayed so it s a ,,no,,

I found one in my country which is suposed to have steering wheel comands also....i guess i will next month and ask about the info that displays..

In my opinion the new sistem must come as an upgrade so it has to have the old ones functions.....i hope i will find one like that....if i do,i will tell you...

i know there is a sony centre console but dont know what that does... but if you find anything please post up here i would be interested

Please give me a link about that console.thanx

Question: How do you think would look a fiesta blue vision with chrome ornaments(titanium) having OZ Ultrallegera RED edition....how do you think these two colors would associate? (Blue vision with Red)

Yeah,thanx.

Another question(i m the question man here :D ).....what do you think it would look better,a bonnet bra or a front spoiler and black tinted headlights(for frontal tuning)