Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Tyre?

zetecpete

My two front tyres need replacing,current are Bridgestone 205/40/17 from new(15,500)kwik fit are running promo'buy one get one half price,or go for a winter tyre? Mohawks have been mentioned (made by yokohama).Budget is around £80.00 each fitted.

get what you can afford. Try not to go budget.

Dont get a winter tyre unless you intend to drive in snow and then just get proper snow tyres not crappy mud n snow. you will want another set of rims for them...this is what I intend to do and I will be gettin 14inch maxsport alaska 2s.

Piggy

Im getting some tomorrow, going to go for what i had on my old zetec

Yoko parada Spec-2's

88cb715fe4d857f0-original.jpg

They were fantastic in the winter so shall be getting two for the front again, do a little research on them

I also have 205/40/17 on my ST, These are about £79.95 each so theres a good choice for you :)

Jack_P, what are the Paradas like in the wet? I've heard they have excellent grip in the dry but not good in the wet.

In all honesty they were a little bit lively in the wet but that was only if i was going to push it, normal everyday driving i didnt have a problem but then again they would understeer in the wet now and again!

Just replaced my 2 front Bridgestone potenza's on my mk7 ZS (11,100, damn ex demo car!!) with Kumho KU31, fitted for £59 a corner from blackcircles.com and delievered to a local tyre fitter.

Absolubtely fantastic for the price, nice mid range tyre. Better then the bridgestone in the wet, superb all rounder.

My eyes watered that ford wanted £129 per tyre for the Bridgestone, and £113 from Blackcircles.

Two things you should never skimp on, tyres and brakes.

Totally agree. If you enjoy chicking your car about get some sticky tyres. It would be a shame to get cheap ones and spoil the fun of the car

I've used the paradas on a civic type r before and was happy with wet or dry, run them in well and keep the pressures correct, they will be fine.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club