Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 7 Drl's

Danzzza

Seen a Mk7 today with what looked like factory fitted drl's. They were in the bump strips on the front bumper, recessed in. Was driving past so didnt get a great look, but they looked like they wern't an add on. Can you get them from the factory or was this just a really good DIY job?

Probably standard, The UK has adopted EU Road safety laws and one of them is that All cars manufactured after 01/01/2011 must be fitted with DRL's.

Each manufacturer has been adding them to their cars slowly, Audi's and Mercs have had them a while, Ford have been rolling them out over their newer cars. I've seen a C-Max, and Galaxy with them, yet to see a fiesta, Don't think they'll look right there though. Have to see one in the flesh first.

Never seen one, but the picture in the brochure makes them look horrible, will stick to mine!

Probably standard, The UK has adopted EU Road safety laws and one of them is that All cars manufactured after 01/01/2011 must be fitted with DRL's.

Each manufacturer has been adding them to their cars slowly, Audi's and Mercs have had them a while, Ford have been rolling them out over their newer cars. I've seen a C-Max, and Galaxy with them, yet to see a fiesta, Don't think they'll look right there though. Have to see one in the flesh first.

Only the Mondeo and S-Max have DRL's and only on higher models (Titanium and above). The rules for maufactures mean any NEW car developed has to have them. The new C-Max does not because it was made last year also it will not need them on the facelift either because manufactures only need them on NEWLY Developed cars. Even when the Face lift fiesta come out it does not have to have DRL's. Ford mentioned this to us a Henry Ford Collage. So until the NEW Fiesta (Not facelift) or any NEW car Ford relase comes out then they legally dont have to fit them. Obviously the prop will introduce them but like on Mondeo and S-Max might only be on the higher models

The mondeo parked next to my new un (waiting for a clean tomorrow) had them, and were also in the bumper, but looked the part, not like they were bought off eBay and put in yourself!

(Can't see them on the pic below, it is to the left!)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club