Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just A Quick Message About Remap

mrobins64495

Hi All,

Just to let you all know, come next week my 1.6tdci will recieve as custom remap, none of that generic crap provided by angel or superchips, by one of the best tuners in the country.

I shall let you know the results, it should be pretty good as they are well known on the Alfa Romeo Forum for being some of the best.

Cost is actually the same as Superchips etc, which is a bargain really.

Thanks All.

Do you have the MK7? If so is it a 90 or 95 engine? Be interested to hear the results.

Do you have the MK7? If so is it a 90 or 95 engine? Be interested to hear the results.

Apologies it's a MK 7 and 90bhp.

The results they can usually produce are normally very good. As it's a custom map they tune it specifically for the engine etc so they know the limits.

They're probably the only people I would trust with my car tbh when it comes to this kinda thing.

Economy wise, as it's a diesel they will ramp the economy up too which is always a good thing.

How much will it cost if you don't mind me asking? I have the same engine and I have always wondered how much it would cost.

How much will it cost if you don't mind me asking? I have the same engine and I have always wondered how much it would cost.

For a custom map £300 I believe

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club