Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Getting a new engine in my Zetec S

zetecS57

Hey guys,

I have a 57 plate Zetec S, 2 weeks ago the engine cooked on the motorway and when it went to the garage they found a manufacturers fault, so I'm getting a new engine.

Is there anything I should be worried about with this, or is having a new engine a completely good thing? Just wondering if any other fiesta owners had this problem?

Cheers

Shouldnt have to worry.

Depends what engine thay are refitting. It should be a brand new unit with 0 miles so will have to be run in and taken steady for a few miles.

Apart from that i think it will be a good think as you will have a warantee with the new engine and all work carried out.

Good luck mate and welcome to the club

Shouldnt have to worry.

Depends what engine thay are refitting. It should be a brand new unit with 0 miles so will have to be run in and taken steady for a few miles.

Apart from that i think it will be a good think as you will have a warantee with the new engine and all work carried out.

Good luck mate and welcome to the club

Thanks mate!!

Yeah its a brand new one through the warranty agreement...so I am assuming it will be a 0 mile engine. Yeah i'll ease the new one in slowly...as much as I have missed my little car!!