Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steering Wheel Plastics

Brayster

Hi guys, I went to the dealers the other day and saw a style fiesta in the showroom with gunmetal grey steering and dash fascia as apposed to the silver on my ZS - thought it looked awesome.

So after seeing a steering wheel cover on eBay for £2 i decided to have a play with a few options...

First try is 3D carbon wrap... Wondered what you thought?

Only problem is that after removing the 3 screws i cant get the old one off to fit this one... Those of you that have coloured coded how did you do it? Is it as simple as pulling harder?

ab5c61d3.jpg

82b385d7.jpg

This looks pretty nice although I can't visualise how the interior would look if all the silver was covered in carbon fibre wrap. I always thought that spraying the plastics something like piano black could look nice.

Remove the 3 screws then pull ;)

It's difficult with the airbag there but not impossible, just need to pull the plastic out enough to unplug the buttons then the rest is easy.

can you please sent me a link to the right 3d carbon wrap to buy for this sort of thing. thanks

Mate, could you please share the eBay link?

• 2 months later...

I have managed to secure a mk7 wing mirror cap for 99p on fleabay - am gonna wrap it in the same carbon wrap... has anyone got/done carbopn wing mirrors on a mk7 black fiesta??

Wondering if it is worth it or I might paint it a few different colours to see what i like..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club