Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Engine Query

mikeo

Hi

Just a quick query.

As title says....

Has the 1.6 engine ever been available in a trim other than in the highest spec. level? or is this just something that's started with the MK7?

It's just that I originally wanted a MK7 1.6. But it had to be a 5-door. And on looking around, it only appears to be available in the top spec. And most of the extras in Titanium spec. are things I'm not interested in (other than maybe auto air-con / climate control). Plus it adds a fair bit to the price.

So it came down to a choice between a 1.25 and a 1.4 and I'll be damned if I could really tell / feel "that much" difference in performance between the 2 engines!So decided to get the cheaper car, also happened to be in the nice light blue that I wanted. The plus side I suppose is that it gave me enough left over to upgrade my gaming PC.

Be nice if they added the 1.6 to the zetec line up in the MK7.5 / 8.

i doubt they will add the 1.6 engine, basically the fiesta is a City car and the 1.25 and 1.4 while less fun to drive are quite good for a car this size and weight.

i doubt they will add the 1.6 engine, basically the fiesta is a City car and the 1.25 and 1.4 while less fun to drive are quite good for a car this size and weight.

Slightly confused here. The 1.6 does appear to be available already but only in Titanium spec. :huh:

Though I agree with "and the 1.25 and 1.4 while less fun to drive are quite good for a car this size and weight".

No disrespect ... but not sure though that I would describe the Fiesta as a "city car" myself. Think I would put it in the supermini class. :)

Hi

I agree. The Fiesta is a supermini not a city car.

The Ka is a city car in my opinion.

Jamie

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club