Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 1.6 Style

bigjimmy464

Hi guys

We're looking at getting a new used car and have seen a nice Focus 1.6 Style (08) at a local dealer. The mileage is only 30300 and they are asking £6975 for it. Is this a fair price for this model? It comes with full service history, full tank of fuel, 12 months MoT, 6 months Tax and a 6 month ALL parts and labour warranty.

Any advice would be very much appreciated. :D

Thank you in advance.

James

Hi James,

Thats the same model and year I've got. Bought mine from a dealer last Sept. Paid £7000 and part-ex'd my 02 Focus TDDI that was previously a cat D write off. I was happy with the deal :)

I'm not sure whats on the Style as standard but mine came with the sports pack which included - Leather ST style steering wheel, body coloured spoiler, 16" ST style alloys.

At £6975 and 30300 miles your getting a good car ;)

PS. Do a search on the REG at Ford etis and you should be able to find out whats included: http://www.etis.ford.com/

Hey there. We looked at 1.6 style 58 plate recently. Newer shape and nicer interior than the Zetec TDCI I ended up buying but didnt have a enough "get up and go" for me personally (100 bhp) model. Dealer wanted £6495 for this 1.6 style 5dr 58 plate 54k miles though. Only extras they were offering were a 3 month warranty. Your price seems ok with the fsh and warranty but should push for 5% off I reckon :)

I just realised, forgot to say mine is a 1.6 TDCI 110BHP. It also has the island style CD player which I swapped out for the Sony MP3 version that comes in the Titanium model.

Price looks a little high to me but I guess it depends what is available nearby and how much you can haggle off. Almost bought a 2008 (08) Focus Style last week:

- Mileage: 19,000

- Price with no trade in: £6195 (knocked £100 off screen price)

- 3 months warranty

- 6 months tax

- 9 months MOT

- not sure about petrol

Extended warranty +£200:

- 2 years warranty and servicing

In the end I managed to get a Zetec for £6300 from a little further away.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club