Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sparco Driving Shoes

Lenny

Hi All,

Purchased a pair of Sparco Pit Lane driving shoes, highly recommend for driving long journeys, the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn, there’s not that thick of a sole on them or grips, although the grips are grooved the same shape as tyre threads, at first I thought I would go like a fool walking around in driving shoes, particularly since I’m a size 12 I’ve got clowns feet as it is but their very comfortable and with the design i chose they don’t look out of place with a pair of jeans and a shirt, the heals are curved to sit better with the driving position and the sole is thinner at the top, under your toes to allow you foot to curve more on the pedals,

Well worth purchasing a pair of these, i highly recommend. Click Here

Thoughts Please :)

Don't take this the wrong way but judging by the lack of replies I think this might be a bit of a 'Marmite' topic :unsure:

Don't take this the wrong way but judging by the lack of replies I think this might be a bit of a 'Marmite' topic :unsure:

It’s a pity that... you probably don't like them neither :lol:

great support and very comfortable, I’m not a hardcore boy racer neither, i drive a diesel and have two kids.

Don't knock them till you've tried them though people,

I don’t use that phrase often if I had the option of a K&N Filter or a pair of sparco's id say give me the shoes please,

I would get better performance for the same price as the K&N and id also feel more benefits from them as the K&N Filter requires a Remap to reach full potential.

Best advice I could give is:

If you’re ever driving a 100mile journey buy yourself a pair of Sparco shoes. You will be glad you did when you get there.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club