Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Newbie.

Yami-Mk6.5

Alright guys, just gotten rid of one of the new Fiesta's, was a gorgeous car but needed to cut back on a few things so just got meself a Fiesta Zetec S TDCi 08 (MK6.5 I think).

Just joining to get some idea's and hopefully help in making my little Fiesta a little more personal :)

Alright guys, just gotten rid of one of the new Fiesta's, was a gorgeous car but needed to cut back on a few things so just got meself a Fiesta Zetec S TDCi 08 (MK6.5 I think).

Just joining to get some idea's and hopefully help in making my little Fiesta a little more personal :)

Hi welcome :)

Nice Car mate love the Mk6 Shape fiesta the best shape even over the Mk7 id much prefer the Mk6,

Welcome to the Forum,

when you get a momment join photobucket then upload some pics of your motor to there,

copy and paste the URL links in to your posts here, so we can see the car. B)

Will do mate :) it's bog standard atm but al be updating as it goes :) if ya know about the car mate could ya check out me post in the discussion forum :) just after some info lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club