Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clear Stick On Protectors In Corner Of Doors

par79

I've just gotten a Fiesta and noticed that it has stick on clear strips in the bottom corner of each door. Are these things standard or something the previous seller has put on ?

Hi

I've just logged in after not been on the Fiesta forums for a week or so and just read Par79 post about "stick on clear strips in the bottom corner of each door".

What are these 'clear strips'?

The only stone chip protection on my 60 plate 5 door Fiesta is colour keyed film on the body on each rear side just in front of the wheel arches but, I will double check this on Saturday morning.

Other than that, I've not noticed any clear strips on the bottom corners of the doors, so I'm assuming that is what he is referring to?

Hi

I've just logged in after not been on the Fiesta forums for a week or so and just read Par79 post about "stick on clear strips in the bottom corner of each door".

What are these 'clear strips'?

The only stone chip protection on my 60 plate 5 door Fiesta is colour keyed film on the body on each rear side just in front of the wheel arches but, I will double check this on Saturday morning.

Other than that, I've not noticed any clear strips on the bottom corners of the doors, so I'm assuming that is what he is referring to?

yeh i think so, they are body colours but i suppose that could look clear to some

2i06hkg.jpg

folie-49959.jpg

imag0230-2931441614888007300.jpg

They are clear, except the black ones.

Finiscodes :

5-doors : 1 624 3731 and 1 543 0731

3-doors : 1 624 3741 and 1 543 0771

yes, left and right side have diff. numbers (and diff. prices sometimes).

Ford " forgot " those on the first 2009 series and then published TSI 58/2009 on Ford Etis, to correct it for free.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club