Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got It

fdhadi

Picked the new car up today.

Brand new White Fiesta Zetec S tdci with the Sony DAB system. In went the Black 58 plate mk6, out came the White 61 plate mk7. Love it.

Picked the new car up today.

Brand new White Fiesta Zetec S tdci with the Sony DAB system. In went the Black 58 plate mk6, out came the White 61 plate mk7. Love it.

Welcome to the Forum,

if you get a moment join photobucket and upload some picture's of your motor,

you can then link them to this forum,

once uploaded go to Album,

below or above each picture on photobucket is an Image URL

copy this URL and paste it in to your posts

once pasted in the post remove the

.img

from either side of the link then its job done,

also check out DMB Graphics for badge overlays or decals Click Here

Hope this helps B)

Welcome to FOC Frank,

Looking forward to seeing some pics...

Paul :)

congrats on the new car :) enjoy it and get pics up when you can

Congrats on the new motor, like the zetec S alot, be interesting to hear what mpg you get out of it :)

ATB, Chris.

Thanks for the replies,

Will post some pictures asap. To early yet Chris to give any fuel figures. My mk6 was doing 57mpg around town and being a Driving Instructor if I can get something like that I'm more than happy :)

Thanks for the replies,

Will post some pictures asap. To early yet Chris to give any fuel figures. My mk6 was doing 57mpg around town and being a Driving Instructor if I can get something like that I'm more than happy :)

Being a driving instructor, did you have any DPF issues with all that stop/start driving ? How often (if ever) did you take the car on a reasonable run ro do a passive regen ? Thanks

Being a driving instructor, did you have any DPF issues with all that stop/start driving ? How often (if ever) did you take the car on a reasonable run ro do a passive regen ? Thanks

The MK6 didn't have a DPF.

Ok, did around 700 miles this week in the new car. Trip computer shows 56.2mpg so happy with that and should get a little better. The car looks great, all my pupils (I'm a driving instructor) have loved it and found it very comfortable and enjoyable to drive. The Sony dab radio sounds great and no problems with the BT.

Had a mk6 in Silver and a mk6.5 in Black (ZS's) both of which I loved but this is a 75% better car IMHO.

I'm having the windows tinted this coming week and have ordered some sill protector's. I think that will be it as far as mods go.

Will have a go at putting some pictures on now.

Regards

Frank

Fiesta13.jpg

Fiesta12.jpg

Fiesta3.jpg

Fiesta2.jpg

Help, think I've done something wrong!

Edited by DanGull
Images fixed.

Nice car, but then I would say that :lol:

For future reference - copy the 'Direct Link' option on your photobucket, then here on FOC use the 'insert image' button on your post and insert the link you have copied.

Ok, quick update.

Had the window tints done, pleased with the way it looks. :)

Fitted the S Scuff plates from Lockwood, good price and easy to fit. :)

Fitted the W5W bulbs in the footwell and all working. Will change them for some led's now I know they work. Just got cheap 80p bulbs to test them out firstly. ;) ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club