Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ideas

james132

Picked up the focus this week, love it so far. Looking at doing a couple of mods after xmas.

Decided to have a go at photoshop (which I must admit im totally useless at!)

Heres a couple of ideas iv had. I still cant decide on what wheels to go for (st or rs?)

Heres my poor attempt:

Original:

DSCF7625.jpg

st alloys:

DSCF7625-1.jpg

rs alloys:

DSCF762511.jpg

rs alloys with grille and bumpstrip resprayed:

DSCF7625111.jpg

I know its not amazing quality but gives a good idea. Im swaying towards the st wheels at the moment. Love how it looks with the resprayed grille etc though :)

Any other ideas or advice welcome :)

st ones look good james , i just got my focus on wednesday there, havent been away from it since ,luv it to drive and is so responsive to what i ask

singer61

definitely like the grill and bump strips. As for wheels im liking the rs wheels and then lower it a bit

What coil overs would people recomend? I only want to lower it perhaps 30/40mm (i guess adjustable ones would be ideal) Dont want to spend a fortune on them but want reasonable good quality... Any ideas?

Another picture

DSCF76252.jpg

Just the st wheels with the buper mods

Painting those caps above the fog lights is well worth the effort, especially on light coloured cars.

This is my best attempt at black as I cant find any on the net at the same angle on a car.

DSCF7625222.jpg

Whats your guys opinions? Im really stuck as for what wheels to go for when I do decide to. Dont know if any match the colour of the car!

I think silver would look better on your car.

as for coilovers, dont be tempted to buy the cheap ones off eBay... There is a reason they are cheap..

GAZ Coilovers are good, as are K&W, dont forget SPAX and Eiback tho, if your only gonna do 30mm, then why not look at the Eibach pro Springs, Ford offer them as an option, and sell them about £130 iirc, fitting is extra though.

I think silver would look better on your car.

as for coilovers, dont be tempted to buy the cheap ones off ebay... There is a reason they are cheap..

GAZ Coilovers are good, as are K&W, dont forget SPAX and Eiback tho, if your only gonna do 30mm, then why not look at the Eibach pro Springs, Ford offer them as an option, and sell them about £130 iirc, fitting is extra though.

Thanks for the reply, any input is much appreciated :)

I think the silver looks better, but still not sure if it suites the car.

The Eiback pro springs I have seen (sold by one of the companys on this forum I think) Are these good to have with standard dampers?

I would have thaught that when lowering a car by any measurement you would need to counter this with the damping rates etc?

Again thanks for the advice :D

The Eibach springs are a ford catalogue option and work with standard shocks though u will need a complete 4 wheel alignment and tracking redone

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club