• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 s1990

s1990

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: MK5 Fiesta 1.25 Freestyle
Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:56 PM

Hi everyone, the engine management light on my Fiesta has come on again. Every time it goes to the garage they get the same errors, it reports either the rear lamba sensor or the cat needs replacing. However, the mechanics at the garage have tested the lamba sensor and the cat and they say there isn't a problem with either of them. I am getting tired of taking it back to have them look at it and telling me that it is cured! Wondered if any of you have any suggestions or have had the same problem?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 stef123

stef123

Ford Enthusiast

• Management
  • 5,047 posts
  • Name: Stef
  • Ford Model: Mondeo ST TDCI
  • Year: 2006
Contributor

Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:36 PM

Hi everyone, the engine management light on my Fiesta has come on again. Every time it goes to the garage they get the same errors, it reports either the rear lamba sensor or the cat needs replacing. However, the mechanics at the garage have tested the lamba sensor and the cat and they say there isn't a problem with either of them. I am getting tired of taking it back to have them look at it and telling me that it is cured! Wondered if any of you have any suggestions or have had the same problem?

if its giving the same codes every time, there must be a problem. personally i would take it to another garage and ask for their advice. Sounds like the lambda sensor may be at fault, or its connections.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users