Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK5 51 Plate 1.25 Fiesta

s1990

Hi everyone, the engine management light on my Fiesta has come on again. Every time it goes to the garage they get the same errors, it reports either the rear lamba sensor or the cat needs replacing. However, the mechanics at the garage have tested the lamba sensor and the cat and they say there isn't a problem with either of them. I am getting tired of taking it back to have them look at it and telling me that it is cured! Wondered if any of you have any suggestions or have had the same problem?

Hi everyone, the engine management light on my Fiesta has come on again. Every time it goes to the garage they get the same errors, it reports either the rear lamba sensor or the cat needs replacing. However, the mechanics at the garage have tested the lamba sensor and the cat and they say there isn't a problem with either of them. I am getting tired of taking it back to have them look at it and telling me that it is cured! Wondered if any of you have any suggestions or have had the same problem?

if its giving the same codes every time, there must be a problem. personally i would take it to another garage and ask for their advice. Sounds like the lambda sensor may be at fault, or its connections.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club